aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Great to know that Hime-sama~ Like I said, EMS is very safe~

Thanks norsue... I haven't try buying but a lot of things listed are our of stock >.<;;
  2. iruka92
    iruka92
    OMG I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS THREAD WAS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been meaning to ask about bookdepository.uk since I've first discovered them.. just changed my maybank bankcard to visa debit today and my hands are itching to .... go and get my own copy of VF vol 1... the question is.. is it safe for me to do so? How's the packaging? Does it conceal the whole book? I'm a college returnee and I'll bet that I wouldn't be home in time to sign the books myself.. so probably someone inside the house would do it for me... *shivers* /scared for life
  3. norsue
    norsue
    @iruka92... if you want a copy of VF vol 1 you can try acmamall, they have it. you can check my previous post to get to their website. bookdepository also is good. In my experienced they used bubble wrapped envelope and separate the book * 1 book 1 envelope* to minimize the risk. so far so good. Just beware of the KDN & custom though.
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @iruka92: Like what norsue said... I find bookdepository packaging to be good (minimize risk, one book one envelope). It's packed very well from the 9 books I got from them, I ordered Love Mode. So yes, if it's me I recommend get from bookdepository first. Acamall I saw reviews that their packaging and delivery time is not so good (though I never try before, plus most of their things are out of stock anyway).

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!~
  5. iruka92
    iruka92
    @norsue @aarinfantasy thank you !!! i've already placed my order three days ago... and the status is still 'processing' .. how long does it take for it to be dispatched... ? after a week? still a noob at this.. lol
  6. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    bookdepository will send you a dispatch note or something and its policy is within 48 hours of I am not mistaken. Once dispatched or Shipped, it can be 1-2 weeks reach your place~
  7. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Eeps... My Love Mode volume#11 sent by Bookdepository... was opened and checked by the Kastam officers! They opened the shrink wrapped top side only and even flipped a page in the middle (just to check a random page content). Thank goodness that page has nothing explicit. I know cuz the top was slit open and a few pages was folded at the sides >.>;;; I guess they are getting stricter with things now! >.<
  8. norsue
    norsue
    @Aarin..thats was scary >.< did all your mangas ordered from bookdepository arrived without any problem? Hoping you won't get any "love letter" from KDN like me.
  9. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @norsue: Yeah all manage to get to me without problems. Is just that they peeked into the contents too now >.<
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    OMG Aarin!!! Thanks for the precious info!! You gave me light to complete my Love Mode collection ^^ *bounce happily* Will place order for the 2 final volumes!!! **rushes to the site**
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast