aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AARIN UKES and SEMES

1. Kensocho
    I'm uh....I guess an angry kinda uke...I really hate being called girly, kinda a gamer geek, short complex lol. I can be pretty hostile when I want to be and tend to blog angry things about video games. Hopeless romantic though, just easily irritated lol. Currently obsessing over WoW and the Sims 3. My fanboy went on high alert today when I saw the new Legand of Zelda upcoming game art.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    hmm...what an interesting bunch this is
  3. Deni
    Deni
    Hello one and all! Just joined (hope thats alright ;D) and I am proud to say that I am a total seme! <3
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Deni: welcome to the group. I'm Ivan and i'm also a total seme
  5. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    hey, guys! ^^
    i must say that i am a uke through and through. i like being held and embraced so that i get the feeling of being protected and loved.
    i am a hopeless romantic inside although i don't show it. i am quite irritable, too, and don't want to give in so easily. but whoever wins my heart, he can be sure that i'll never betray him.
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    that cute...an uke by your side till the end of days
  7. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    Wow i havent been here in forever
  8. Deni
    Deni
    X3 d'awww!! so sweeeeeeeeeeet!!
  9. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    ky: ky-san!!! *pounces on you* where have you been sweetie? i've been wanting to snuggle up with for an eternity *squeeze*
  10. riku56
    riku56
    hi everyone ^^!

riku here and i'm very much an uke! I'm a very quiet and shy type of a person but at the same time but I'm also tsundere-type too. I'm also a hopeless romantic as well >_<''...Also, I get attracted to cute things too ^_^~