aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AARIN UKES and SEMES

1. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    yes...reversible sounds very awkward. Very lonely.
  2. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    haha yea^^
    so does anyone have any speciall plans for the weekend you want to share
    I'm bored so thats why I ask so I can envy you if your doing fun stuff XD
  3. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    Well I work most of the day friday and saturday. My sister and her kids are coming up (and she might have her baby when she's up too!! So exciting!).

There's Kempenfest this weekend too (huge arts and crafts and stuff festival along the downtown lakefront) and there's usually lots of good food and stuff there too, usually the best time to go swimming. Maybe I'll go? I'm not huge on crafts-though some stuff is amazingly cool and unique.
    Besides, I don't really have anybody to go with me besides family *tears* I want a boyfriend to hang out with~ or a good friend to hang out at the beach with-my best friend moved
    where's my seke when I need'im?

Anybody else?

Akatsuki-san, why don't you have anything to do?
  4. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    aaah kempenfest ..german? aaaw *pats* I'm sure you will find a boyfriend^^ just be patient XD

well good news I just talked to my friend and tommorow we will first have a waffelparty then we will go to some party^^ the rest of the weekend I will be wit my boyfriend^^ so now I have something to do^^*hurray*
  5. Kayaz
    Kayaz
    I don't know if Kempenfest is German. I live in Canada though if that helps any??

Glad you found something to do

Is there a lot of semes and ukes here? Or is one side more dominant then others?
    Come on everybody, don't be shy~
  6. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hello everyone! i haven't been here in a while.. whatcha been doin?
  7. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    @ kayaz as you know I'm an uke but I can be sadistic seme to XD

@Onyx-chan hello!!!*waves* ... I haven't been doing much^^ I have vacation now so I'm mostly taking it easy and sleeping playing computer/video games ^^ and beeing with my boyfriend^^ how about you?
  8. JimieBenelli
    JimieBenelli
    hi i just saw this group and thought hehe i guess i'll join but im really shy and i'm a total uke and my result in alot of tests are innocent uke hehe what i guess is pretty accurate so hi ukes and semes
  9. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    hello jimiebenelli*waves* nice to meet you, hope you'll like it here^^*hugs*
  10. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello JimieBenelli ^^.

you joined Aarin for the downloads or for the stories ???

Hope you have a nice time here ^^
Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast