aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. flordepp
    flordepp
    SKIN? LOL They can't stand each other, their egos are too much to handle.

I bet the reason why Miyavi is leaving PSC is because it's a company from hell. He probably doesn't feel comfortable there anymore. Same reason why the GazettE boys look sad and irritated, same reason why SuG's latest releases suck d***
    They put a LOT of pressure on their bands.

//end of rant

And don't be surprised if another band decides to leave
  2. NekoInBlack
    NekoInBlack
    I love the imaginative styles displayed by so many Japanese musicians. They're artists in all senses of the word. Myavi can personify a beautiful painting posed delicately with an ornamental fan, then metamorphose into a startling canvas of splattered paint and piercing - he's fantastic!

I can imagine the personality clashes within SKIN, given that each member is already a star in his own right, with very different established approaches to their work. It sounded like a great idea on paper, though, right?

I showed a pic on my cell phone of Takanori Nishikawa to my hair stylist, asking her to copy it. I'm sure you can guess her first reaction. <g> After I corrected her, she tried to play a trick on a coworker by showing her the phone and asking, "Isn't this a pretty girl?" but the more J-pop savvy stylist didn't fall for it, LOL.
  3. moon_child
    moon_child
    ... i saw a recent interview of Hyde and he looks really old and worn-out.

Gackt, on the other hand... dancing like his awkward dancing self all pika-pika and looking great with all the j-pop oneesan around him in a Music Station performance of Koakuma Heaven.

D:
    gackt is immortal.
  4. Fuyuhii
    Fuyuhii
    Visual-Kei fans~!!
    Yays~!!
    Well, I myself is a great fan of ガゼット and I do like some others like Myv, Antique Cafe, SID etc.

I LOVE ガゼット~!!
    I absolutely, postively love them loads.
    So happy to see so many V.K/J.R fans here.
    -celebrates-
  5. Stephhlovesyaoi
    Stephhlovesyaoi
    I showed a pic of shinya to a guy friend and he said "I'll so do her!". When I told him that "she" is a "he" his face was priceless!
  6. george2bob1
    george2bob1
    hey everyone
  7. hishiro-kuu
    hishiro-kuu
    Anyone Else miss Malice Mizer
  8. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    visual kei group !!!
    @Fuyuhii: I love SID when I first found that group i listend to "uso" for like 60 billion times.
    I miss Bou from An Cafe.The new guy ..yuki..well erm. I HATE HIM
  9. okiW
    okiW
    Hello everyone ^^
    hee hee,
    when I was in high school, my literature teacher had some crush on Kamijo (he saw a picture of him I was sticking on the classroom wall ). When I told him he was a man, he kind of turned pale XD
    Hishiro, I miss MM sooo much! I wish I could have seen them live before they disbanded .__.
  10. yarvessa
    yarvessa
    Yay! Visual-kei lovers!

I absolutely love them! And the fact that I could see the baffled and priceless faces of my friends when I showed them a picture of Hizaki and told them that "that she...is actually a he..."

Hizaki from Versailles and Arimura Ryutarou from Plastic Tree was the main reason I got into visual-kei. After that I got interested in Aicle (Emiru is soo cute!), Matenrou Opera, Girugamesh, Downer, D, SID and lots more!
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast