aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

c.r.e.a.t.i.v.e. [designs]

1. blue_emotion
    waah another gorgeous wallie *____* lovely work bl4ck <333
  2. synnesai
    synnesai
    xDDD I made a new waaaallll it was a thanks present on LJ to those who wished me a happy bday - and so...I thought I share to you guyss tooooooo

http://i29.tinypic.com/1zqbr4p.png

x3 NO I DID NOT LOOK OFF BLACKS WALL FOR INSPIRATION D<

=p
  3. bl4ckm4lice
    bl4ckm4lice
    @blue_emotion
    thank you ^///^

@aishiroi
    glad you like it, hun <3 hhhh let me know when it's my chance to steal everyone's talents :P
  4. bl4ckm4lice
    bl4ckm4lice
    @synnesai
    noone told you that! XD
  5. blue_emotion
    blue_emotion
    Ooooh that's shiny Synne <33 You guys are all so good at wallies!!! I do love that image as well, its beautiful XD
  6. Lexy
    Lexy
    Hey, Aishi dear, bl4ck's talents are already in my possesion so shh. *looks innocent*

synne, that is a gorgeous wallpaper! =3 Tho a little too much light dots, but *shrugs* still very pretty! =3

By the way I revived my LJ, take a look:

...a brand new sun.
  7. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    Lex, nyahaha!!~ that's fine! i'll steal yours instead oooh! gotta go cheack the LJ of yours! xDD

synne, *o* how gorgeous! <33

blue, i agree with you! *sulk* but ur good at sigs.. *thinks for a while* maybe i can switch targets for now..

Bl4ck, of course i like it!~ too bad ur talents are already on lexy's.. *pouts* ooopps! *zip mouth* xDD
  8. Lexy
    Lexy
    Well Aishi I don't have much talents, but wait.. if you steal mine whilst I have bl4ck's... that won't be good. o_O
  9. blue_emotion
    blue_emotion
    oooh lexy, that looks pretty, love the header <3 Will be downloading the texures XD

aIshiXDD thanks hun, you're sigs are amazing too, I love the D.N.Angel one you made me <3 If you want the favour returned feel free to request whenever you want
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    @lexy: I wanted that much on there ((AKA< the stars in the game = the different worlds))

and thanks everyone

aseng'lwrng'kw;a;,f'w does anyone here who run shops - have PET PEEVES? like....when you're CLOSED and people STILL effin' request?

Like...no offense, but I take it people can READ >.o and they TOTALLY disregard the FIRST POST D< sorry sorry - it's just that - this has been happening to me A LOT lately and I let it go because I don't wanna be mean D: you know??? >.> arghhh anyways, anyone else have that problem too...?? D:
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast