aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Canon RenBya / ByaRen moments

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So shattered and I were talking the other night, and trying to come up with all the "moments" in the anime or manga that seem to hint at our pairing being canon. Of course we know they aren't. But a fangirl can always dream, right?

Lately we were both squealing over episode 201, where Yachiru says in the preview that they were able to follow Bya-kun because he smells so nice Yeah, fangirl interpretation 1): He put on some sakura petal-smelling cologne because he knew he was going to be seeing Renji again; fangirl interpretation 2): Damn it, he's Bya-chan; he always smells nice And hence could not possibly be straight.
  2. shattered
    shattered
    Other moments:

~Infamous Wittle scene
    ~Byakuya attending the female shinigami association meetings for Rukia
    ~Byakuya attending the vice captains meetings for Renji when he's away!
    ~Byakuya makes Renji attend his calligraphy sessions + then bakes cookies for Yachiru
    ~Senbonzakura & Zabimaru ... 'nuff said
    ~Byakuya actually cracking a joke when Renji asks him how he cuts his hair (with Senbonzakura)
    ~Byakuya giving Renji and Rukia the desert cloaks as a parting gift
    ~Byakuya doesn't kill Renji when they fought
    ~Byakuya and Renji's first appearance - they're partners and Byakuya is without a captain haori. That says a lot really

anything else?

For smelling nice, I pick option B! Bya-hime doesn't need perfume to smell nice
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Frankly I don't even get why some people continue to pair them with others after that beautiful whittling scene

I hate when fanboys say Byakuya attends the Female Shinigami Association because he's a perv

Oh I think I'll move all the links down to their own thread; that way our title page can be clean again
  4. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    ~Byakuya attending the female shinigami association meetings for Rukia
    ~Byakuya attending the vice captains meetings for Renji when he's away!
    ~Byakuya makes Renji attend his calligraphy sessions + then bakes cookies for Yachiru
    ~Byakuya actually cracking a joke when Renji asks him how he cuts his hair (with Senbonzakura)

I don't know if those are possible to consider canon...I haven't seen them in the manga...only in the anime fillers....

But has anyone thought that after Byakuya defeated Renji and threw that scarf over him...how Renji would have to return it afterwards? That would be so awkward....
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aren't the fillers inspired by the manga? I thought one of them was ... the one where they're on the beach???

When did Renji give him the scarf back??? What episode/chapter?! Must watch/read again!!!!
  6. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I've read all 349 manga chapters so far and those moments were not there...but I have only seen a little bit from the color omake to the manga, so maybe it's there....

Well, it was never shown, but he must have done so at some point...

Going back to reread the manga, I have realized that Renji was not whittling in the "captain, I..." scene....lol, the anime people added lots to it, I see....
  7. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    oh this is embarrassing but i'm so completely lost right now... which scene do you guys mean with "whittle scene"?

don't know if i'm the only, but i got the shivers in the scene where renji "meets" bya for the first time or rather, bya walks past him after he's talked to rukia about her being adopted into the clan.... and renji get's all stiff? because of bya's reiatsu (or because of something else...?! *whistles*)
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    oh this is embarrassing but i'm so completely lost right now... which scene do you guys mean with "whittle scene"?
    YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN?!

It's the scene around episode 65 or so, when Byakuya is in the hospital bed recovering ... he's in his gown, with his hair down, gazing out the window, looking so beautiful ... *ahem*

And Renji is there, sitting in a chair, whittling at a piece of wood. And Byakuya asks, "Why are you here, Renji?" thinking Renji must hate him. And Renji pauses before replying, "Because you are my captain..."

*melts*

Then right before Ichigo sticks his head in the window and ruins everything, we all know Renji was TOTALLY about to confess *melts again* Then they would have locked the door, and shut the window, and Renji would've climbed into bed and *bleep, bleep, bleeeeep!*

Ahem.

don't know if i'm the only, but i got the shivers in the scene where renji "meets" bya for the first time or rather, bya walks past him after he's talked to rukia about her being adopted into the clan.... and renji get's all stiff? because of bya's reiatsu (or because of something else...?! *whistles*)
    I actually dislike that scene It's one of the many scenes when Byakuya's being a complete b!tch, and I get so angry with him when he's acting like that (especially to Renji). I much prefer sad or vulnerable Byakuya, when Renji can swoop in and offer him a shoulder to lean on *swoons*
  9. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I was so glad that the "captain, I..." was included in the Bleach musical as well....though Renji was not whittling, lol....but the dialogue stayed the same.
    though my favourite byaren moment from the musicals was a little scene at the very end from the Tsuyosa to egao wo tabenetara song...Byakuya smiles at Renji and Renji bows to him, looking quite happy himself.

I know that although they follow the manga quite well, the musicals are not canon, but still....
  10. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    ahhhhhh THAT "whittle scene"!!!
    when i searched for the word "whittle" i got as first translation something that did not at all hint at that scene... but of carving wood... well figure me going "What the..??"
    of course now i know what you're talking about!!!!
    *sigh* that was so nice....

BĂ­tch??? ... *grrrr* no, he's just better than all the others ;P

aahhh damnit! sasheenka... now i have to watch the musical!!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast