aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    If someone reads Haruka Minami or Ootsuki Miu manga all day, then I guess they might get the wrong idea.

I like reversible couples (like RenBya for example XD). With Renji and Byakuya I would feel something was missing in the relationship if Renji, being weaker and Byakuya's subordinate, took only the passive role in sex....and if only Renji was seme I think Byakuya wouldn't be very happy.

If I should chose only between RenBya and ByaRen I would definitely go for RenBya, but I would like them to switch from time to time, even if Renji would be predominantly the seme.

But I must say there are also couples I cannot imagine to switch.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, I think we see the characters differently, and that's fine

I think Bya is just waiting for someone to be strong enough for him to depend on. He is such an emotionally unavailable dude, that's like, I can see he just needs that ONE person to say, here, lean on me for awhile. I'll take care of you.

That doesn't mean he has to cry in bed or anything

Just means I like seeing him as the bottom in the relationship. I like seeing Renji take care of him. But those are rare moments when he lets Renji do that. Most of the time, he's too hyper self-aware to let anyone touch him, let alone take care of him. So he's a seme in life, an uke in bed!

And fanfiction is BL/yaoi, not gay fiction, which I think is a big difference
  3. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    i absolutely support the switching. i like your idea, artemis, that bya needs someone to lean on to from time to time, but i think exactly because he is so much a "seme" in life he could not suddenly switch from that to being completely "uke" in bed.. so i really need them to switch for me to make any sense. i like both ways round. i love renji being tamed and i love bya showing a "weaker" side... but none of them can be just one thing, IMO

and then for me fanfiction is definitely NOT just yaoi, but i can understand where the idea comes from, since the biggest wave of it came to us together with manga and anime. but there's been fanfiction/slash long before that. i mean think of spock/kirk (which finds its great revival now after the movie) i mean that's like.... prehistoric!
  4. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    Heh, this is something 6th division fans will never agree on....the poll here on aarin is a good indicator of that. Last time I checked it was 93 votes for Renji/Byakuya, 90 votes for Byakuya/Renji and 90 votes for reversible. lol.
  5. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    how my dog has to suffer my obsession with RenBya:
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG soooo PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, no way will we ever agree on the seme/uke thing Personally, I die a little inside when I see Renji as uke

Such is the life of a 6th Division yaoi fan

7. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    he, if i was your dog i wouldn't mind at all, sasheenka!

oh yes... the live of the 6th division fans..... .... *nods*
    which reminds me... could you still update the bya/ren/bya and feathers_of_ice/ghostraven to the link section?
  8. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    This oneshot fic had a funny ending: That's What She Said, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net

(both renbya, byaren, switch fans can read, there is no sex, hahahaa)
  9. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    heeey. what's up people?! no posts in.... over two months??!!

who agrees that in the anime right now (i started watching the zanpakutou season coz i wanted to know what the swords look like and it seems byakuya has some important role to play in it) byakuya seems completely out of character? (unless of course, it's all just a ruse)
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm not watching the anime right now

It's filler, so I don't consider it canon, and so I'm not surprised that Byakuya is acting out of character. However, if you read the manga ..................

I MAY have actually watched, but the second I heard Sebonzakura was being depicted as a male, and a scary freakish warrior type at that, I said NO WAY D:<
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast