aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    ok, RenBya:

I've read an interesting AU RenBya fanfiction where Byakuya was a vampire and Renji was an enslaved werewolf...and this other AU that is really well written about Renji working as a phone sex operator had such a great smexy update....lalala....RENBYA RULES! or byaren XD
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis demands links to these fics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tiny font* only if they are RenBya */tiny font*
  3. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    8675309 Renji For a Good Time Call, a Bleach fanfic - FanFiction.Net is really good. + RENJI IS A SEME!!!!! The latest chapter had a very very hot sex scene...

4. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    mhh.. tell me if the pairing goes both ways, maybe i'll read it then, too
  5. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    so far there was only one sex scene and that was with Renji topping, but who knows what the future will bring...it's still WIP. I think it's possible.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    If they switch I'll be pissed

Haven't started reading it yet though, maybe tonight I was reading joy's AU where Renji is a tattoo artist ... was one of my FAVORITE fics until she caved into pressure for a particular ByaRen fan that I know and made Bya top Renji. It made no sense in the context of the story, and I couldn't even get through the scene. Never finished that fic
  7. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I did read one story where Renji was a tattoo artist and Byakuya was a university teacher...I don't remember who topped though....

But the story I gave the link for has a gorgeous RENJI seme scene, even though Byakuya does not act ukeish at all XD
  8. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    well... he can't act ukeish.... .....

coz it's bya!

argh... damn... both ways all the way!!! none of them can be only seme or uke... aaargh..... nononononon.... *dies*
  9. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    Bya acts ukeish in many fanfics unfortunately and Renji too...some authors just aren't able to understand that bottoming does not have to mean acting in a ukeish way.
  10. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    thank you! you are so right!!!! *sniff* have those authors never met a gay person to realize in many cases the idea of uke/seme doesn't even exist?! but i guess the typical yaoi from japan really gives the wrong idea... damn pouty-mouthed, pretty, crying, little ukes...