Welcome, guys
  2. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    #salute#

thx
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    NO POSTS IN ALMOST HALF A MONTH?!?!

You are all hereby punished, to be tied up with Bya-kun's scarf and whipped with Zabimaru!!
  4. Erian
    Erian
    lol I don't care about Bya's scarf *cuddles with it* but Zabimaru? autsch! :P
    please forgive us
  5. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    uhhg! i'll take that scarf, thank you!! i need to cosplay in 2 1/2 weeks and haven't really started on the costume yet *shítshítshít*
  6. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I took some time off RenBya, but today I've decided to get into the pairing once again and randomly started reading a fanfic on the LJ community and whoa, I chose well. It's a WIP and I really want to know how it goes....it's called 867-5309 RENJI (FOR A GOOD TIME CALL) ...Love love love it!
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    My fave Bya/Ren moment has been in the recent episode of Bleach that aired a few days ago - it was the sight of the both of them in swimming trunks and safari shirts that made me laugh out so loud! Renji showing off his six pack was funny as hell.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yusuichi, which episode is that so I can youtube it?! *has stopped watching the anime*
  9. Erian
    Erian
    me too.. though I miss the Shinigami cups of Renji and Bya-chan ^^
    so a pretty pretty please from me too :P
  10. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    hey, more or less by chance i was looking into ep 230 while searching for this picture book episode and there was something about renji and bya!!! i'll go check it out further now, but it might be of interest!

edit: i don't wanna spoil anybody, but damn, this looked so interesting! and that after i promised myself not to watch bleach anime anymore, but really, this seems to be WAY more interesting than the manga is at the moment! and i think bya will play some deeper role in it.... and, they start showing the true forms (!!!) of the zanpakutou!
Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast