aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    As I mentioned in the other thread, I´ve bought a pillow with Renji and Byakuya printed on it...I must protect it from the clutches of my cats and my dog... yesterday evening my doggie, laying on my bed, put his paws on the byaren pillow and I screamed across the room: If you hurt Byakuya I´ll never forgive you...and Renji too! ....doggie looked at me weirdly and took his paws off.

Oh man, my cats totally OWN my RenBya plushies. They're covered in hair now.

And wow, you don't have favorites? I always know my top three at least

1. Byakuya
    2. Kanda
    3. Gwendal

Whoa How'd a seme get in there?
  2. Erian
    Erian
    quote from Shasheenka:
    but lol, it's fun imagining Byakuya as a feisty bottom...
    Bya: **** me harder!
    Renji: ...
    Bya *twacks him on the head* I said harder!

XD that just made my day! though I don't think Bya-chan would ever use any foul language, remember; he's brought up to be a noble!
    (though maybe Renji can 'teach him some new words' *grins*)
  3. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    XD that just made my day! though I don't think Bya-chan would ever use any foul language, remember; he's brought up to be a noble!
    (though maybe Renji can 'teach him some new words' *grins*)
    well then maybe: "make love to me like a wild animal?" lol, no way....

And wow, you don't have favorites? I always know my top three at least

1. Byakuya
    2. Kanda
    3. Gwendal

Whoa How'd a seme get in there?
    lol, my favourites are usually semes...or reversibles....Rufus from FF7, Asami from Viewfinder, L from Death Note...

Oh man, my cats totally OWN my RenBya plushies. They're covered in hair now.
    lol, a hairy Byakuya...now that's a funny mind image...

btw, I've filled out a yaoi meme with renbya Yaoi Meme by ~Sasheenka on deviantART
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG I love it You referenced my fic

Except maybe the RenKira

Oh I encountered a RenKira fic the other day on LJ .... wonder if you saw it?
  5. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    OMG I love it XD: You referenced my fic:
    yep...maybe I should have credited you? lol. But yeah, that was probably the weirdest I've seen them do...

Except maybe the RenKira
    hahaha, Kira is my guilty pleasure. I love the poor guy. (I also have a pillow with him...lol, one of my cats clawed him in the face.) And I did imagine Renji and him fooling around during the academy days...and also Renji doing some comforting after Gin left. (I like Gin/Kira too, lol).

In one RenBya story I thought up, Renji's (verbal and hugging) comforting caused rumours to fly around seireitei making a certain someone realize his feelings..heh.

Oh I encountered a RenKira fic the other day on LJ .... wonder if you saw it?
    I must have missed that XD

But really, like 98% of the time I am a devoted RenBya fangirl, lol.

lol, I had the sudden idea to try and illustrate your stories...but knowing myself, renbya would be canon sooner than I would get to some drawing.
  6. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    lol, double post.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wagh it's too small Can't see it.

That would AWESOME if you illustrated my fic(s). I've only had one person do that ... she was equally AWESOME. Oh, I lie. I've had two people; someone illustrated The Prince and the Rebel and then someone illustrated the video game scene in Tactics The illustrations were better than the original story, I swear XDDD

OMG You so have to write that fic!!! One of my favorite things to read is one of the boys "slowly realizes his feelings" for his beloved Plus usually it's Renji who asks Byakuya out in RenBya fics; I'd love to see Byakuya blushingly and scowlingly forcing himself to make the first move.
  8. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I suck at uploading I'll just paste the link here I'm sure you've seen that before...I just wanted to fill the double post with something XD

oh where can I find the illustrations?

I had Byakuya being tipsy while making the move, heh.

well, I have created many possible renbya scenarios in my head...I just suck at writing, lol...wish my mind had a word processor...lol.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Here's the one for Tactics: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/groups...rama_kyousaki/

It may take me awhile to find the other one ...

Here it is: y!Gallery :: Yaoi Gallery
  10. Erian
    Erian
    Quote From Artemis MoonSong: OMG You so have to write that fic!!! One of my favorite things to read is one of the boys "slowly realizes his feelings" for his beloved Plus usually it's Renji who asks Byakuya out in RenBya fics; I'd love to see Byakuya blushingly and scowlingly forcing himself to make the first move.

*faints from breathlessness after a bit too long a fangirl-squeel*
    my god, that'd be sooooooo cute!
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast