aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Welcome, Tetsu!

I actually DON'T like the fight scene, b/c Byakuya was suuuuuch a B*TCH in that scene Although he is a lovely b*tch XD But he's so mean to poor Renji *sniffle* Though he does cover his seemingly dead (gorgeous, half-naked) body with his precious scarf. Reminds me of a fic I read, when Renji tries to return that scarf ^^
  2. Aphotic
    Aphotic
    Told ya I would *join join join* Artemis. XD Thanks for showing this to me and hello everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day today. n___n
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WELCOME!!!

And yes, you are not the only one; I almost peed my pants when I saw that you liked "Renji x Byakuya." This was me >>>

You think this pairing is a lot less popular than it is sometimes; especially if you like RenBya as opposed to ByaRen (because even people who don't like the pairing think of it as ByaRen and usually say they think Byakuya is always seme, or like, "I can't imagine Byakuya being uke, omg").

But apparently there are a lot of us!
  4. Aphotic
    Aphotic
    Hehe, glad I could surprise you that much. xDD; And thanks for the welcome! n__n And I like Bya as the uke, I don't know what it is but I just melt at the thought of him blushing.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!* Okay, you're like my new best friend. Yes, I say that to everyone who comes here and says they like uke!Bya. Valky, don't hate me

The thing that's precious about a blushing Bya-hime is that he's usually SO stoic that it would have to take something pretty special to make him blush (like Renji, tee-hee). Plus it's just so sweet and sexy to see someone as tightly wound up as him become just a teensy bit unglued, you know?
  6. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    hi guys...sorry 4 d hiatus...i caught a flu n my asthma still killing me *cries*

@artemis
    oh, i would never hate ya...didn't u know i'm rooting 4 uke bya 4eva?? *evil laughs* so u've watched the clip eh? XD funny isn't it? n then there was 1 which byakuya tried to crack a joke on renji & gave him a privilege to see his smile ^^ KYAAA!

@yusuichi
    now u get me XD XD XD hehehe! glad u already watched it ^^ funny isn't it renji acting like a queen-controlled husband? XD obviously bya had dragged him there *give 10 to artemis* ^^ hahahahaa!!

@aphotic & tetsu
    welcome!! nice to meet u!!!

i'm agreed with artemis...i don't like the battle between byakuya n renji...it was hurting me so much to see B**** mode byakuya & renji was being beaten till half dead =____=' it's better to see Byakuya vs. Ichigo battle or Byakuya vs. Kariya ^^/

hey guys, just wondering, have u seen funny byakuya clip entitled "Byakuya the Enka Star/Singer"? if u don't, u can view it @ Utube...it was so damn funny made me laughing until i tears *LOL*
  7. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Ahhh,no don't get me wrong.I hate the way Byakuya acted toward Renji.I wanted to smack him upside the head half the time for what he was doing!
    But aside from that the fight was just mind blowing! Renji totally stole the spot light.
    @Yusuichi:Nice to see u like it to,YAY!
    @Artemis Moonsong:That battle between Ichigo/Byakuya was awesome too.I Also enjoyed the one with Gin/Toshiro!
    @valkyriensz:Hiiyaa!...and what part did Byakuya smile?!?

Hehe,also since we'er on it I have to say I like ByaRen more.
  8. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @tetsu - ah! my mistake...byakuya wasn't cracking a joke that time but he just smiled @ renji without answering renji's question...u can view it here, sorry i dunno which episode was...i just simply found the clip on Utube:

Byakuya's Smile - privilege for Renji (it's a made up title from me ^^)

while the joke from byakuya was from >>>ep.113<<<

araraaa...u're rooting for ByaRen?? WHHYYYYYY??? if u watched bleach 2nd movie, it's so obvious that renji is taller than byakuya...well, it's ur choice then ^^'

*runs to artemis moonsong*...hehehehee

oh, i wanna share with u guys to enjoy more cuteness of byakuya in the shinigami zukan clips below...his surprise faced is so cute b the eyes widened like anime's kitty

1-byakuya's manor had been invaded part-I

2-byakuya's manor had been invaded part-II

3-byakuya the enka star (it's very funny to see him sulking)
  9. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ valkyriensz - yeah, I couldn't believe how Renji acted there - but the humour suits him so well! Thanks for the mention of the link about the Enka Star Singer - will check that out too.

@ Tetsu - I loved it to bits - what other clips have you seen on utube then that you thought were funny?
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Sorry for the double post, but the Enka Star Singer clip was amazing - I think I nearly bust a gut!
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast