aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OHH I saw it, yes I remember now. It's episode 186. People were talking about it, and hyping it up, then when I watched it, it all happened so fast I watched it again and again, hoping maybe their knees were touching under the table or something *chuu~* lol
  2. blaqkfire
    blaqkfire
    I'll have to look for that and watch it. I need to get caught up on the anime. I still watch lots of the soul society arc episodes, just because I like them. Can't stand the Bount arc, soooo boring. Have been re-reading lots of my favorite fanfiction. I am going to hang up some gorgeous pinup type pictures of Renji and Byakuya too, everyone has probably seen them. The ones where Renji and Byakuya are only wearing their hakama and posing so nicely! Since it is only MY bedroom now, I can do whatever I want. Just found out today that my husband is living with some biker chick he has known for two months. Nice, huh?
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, don't bother with the latest (filler) arc. It's such crap. Just watch the omakes Well, even some of THEM are crap. If you really want to know what's going on with the fillers but don't want to watch them, I just read the recaps on capslock_bleach.

Ugh, screw filthy biker chicks. Um, I do not know of the pic you refer to, dearest blaqkfire, PERHAPS YOU COULD SHOW US, YES?????????
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, also wanted to add that there IS a RenBya doujinshi here on aarin! The lovely Arigatomina uploaded it: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f103/t...lling_raw.html

It's cute
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    valkyriensz, thanks for telling me that. I can't have read the other bit right that was posted up. I know what you two mean now and I must confess I like them - the funny ones that is. The Renji one I've seen are fun but I've yet to see the Gin one.
    They remind me of the extras on Saiyuki Reload.

blaqfire - I don't care for the bount arc at the moment as there aren't enough strong bount characters in it, which is a shame. Love seeing Renji in it more often now though as he's living at Uraharas.
  6. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    yusuchan! artemychan! the shinigami zukan (shinigami golden) i mentioned b4, u can watch it @ the end of episode 186!!! >__< pls! pls have a watch!! can't wait to know ur comment! *LOL*
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Thanks, valkyriensz - I will go check it out!
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    http://animefevers.weebly.com/bleach-episode-186.html

I watched it Yes I'd seen it before but could only find it on youtube with Spanish subtitles I like that Renji is thinking, "Why am I here? I suck at things like this?" when he is obviously there b/c Byakuya is there He's like the pissed off husband being dragged to a wine and cheese party with his wife XD
  9. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hey everyone sorry for posting up till now
    @Artemis Moonsong:Hehe,now keep in mind that I haven't watch all the anime. I'm around ep81/83...But so far my fav moment is the first BIG fight that took between them.The one were both Rengi/Byakuya fist showed/used their bankai.
    That fight was just AWESOME!!!
    Rengi has always been one of my fav when it come it battle moves^^
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ Valkriensz and Artemis Moonsong - I loved the link - the episode was a really fun one and I know what you all mean now!

Hi Tetsu - welcome - I'm new here too. I love his bankai and his baboon. I do like the fight scenes - Renji x Ichigo was a good one but the Renji x Byakuya one was awesome!
Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast