aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Fic rec time ^^

http://vayshti.livejournal.com/72497.html [RenBya in my mind, but not really specified or implicit either way]

Yes, it takes place after "that scene," and so it seems very tired and sort of yawn-worthy at first. But you need to get to the end. The end is exquisite, and I just gasped, and immediately wrote a review.
  2. Koryu
    Koryu
    I know South park, but not in english ^^ They speak too fast for me to understand everything.
  3. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    OMG, HIV+ spreader Byakuya
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, Koryu, that stinks *pout* well, I'll just transliterate the best lines for you:

Byakuya: Are you sure?
    Renji: YES!
    Byakuya: Are you ... HIV+

5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I am still working on the C2 Community; I decided to make two, a ByaRen and a RenBya one But FFN takes forever to save changes, so it's taking awhile.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    i dont like south park its quite annoying.
  7. tina21
    tina21
    second that shattered...!!...but i love Kenny....pity the always kill him
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I hate South Park, too. I'm sorry that link upset so many people
  9. tina21
    tina21
    nooo...honey....it didn't upset me....don't be sorry.....my friends are the ones that i want to kick their mouths 'cos 24/7 they talk either about South Park or whatever idiocy the came across on Youtube....!!...i have even stopped being sarcastic with them....really what its with boys and youtube...??(before it was soccer and now this..???)..totally offtopic...sorry!!
  10. shattered
    shattered
    well i didnt click so no harm there
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast