aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's just overly puffed out in the front!!! I looks like he's taking a really, really, REALLY deep breath
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    It might be a very deep and sad sigh causing the chest to look like that ^^;
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    A very deep and sad sigh ... no, that doesn't sound like Byakuya at ALL, not at all ...
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    But he looks kinda sad sometimes...maybe... he might be taking deep meditative type of breaths... please don't hurt me.
  5. arinna
    arinna
    okay, ladies, i think it's high time for a new picture, since you don't seem to be pleased with Byaku's way of breathing O.o. so, how's this little breathing exercise?
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=11353

i think i can hear the cheers over at the RenBya side. well, i can compromise once... i really didn't want to put here the very graphic image of Byakuya taking it hard and o, too happy about it.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    oooooooh very nice arinna!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Holy ... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Oh ... Renji ... Renji ... RENJI!!!

" ... i really didn't want to put here the very graphic image of Byakuya taking it hard and o, too happy about it."

Cruel!! Unkind!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    *~* lovely
  9. arinna
    arinna
    i had to remove the picture of Byakuya ahem... pleasuring himself, because apparently you can't have 18+ stuff in your album. i almost never read the rules, so i'm likely to break a bunch of them just by logging on to this forum
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Whooooooooooops!!!!! Now that's a tragedy
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast