aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Is that from the one where Yachiru asks whether Byakushi is a boy or a girl? I know, that line, and that whole STORY cracked me up I wondered if it was going to turn BL towards the end, and was glad it did, which is why I recommended it
  2. shattered
    shattered
    yeah, that had me just cracking up so much

and that last one was pretty hot
  3. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    thank u artemis for the lvely links ... they were spectaculer
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You're very welcome!!!! I aim to please
  5. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56

and please u do ^-^
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Somebody left this review to the Yachiru fic: "LMAO ! This has a tiny pinch of yaoi though ... Renji isn`t gay"

Gahh why do people like that even leave reviews??
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Shuuhei and his 69 tatoo on his face! rofl
    @temi-chan: ... some people just have flour for brains, water their heads and they start spewing dough. -__-
  8. shattered
    shattered
    they're the closeted ones who refuse to admit to the wonderful world of slash >_>
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I went on a fic-reading spree recently, as you all know, and read some truly awful RenBya's and ByaRen's (in some cases, Byakuya uses exclamation points!!! and slang!!!), but I didn't leave bad reviews. What's the point?

There WAS one person who wrote a really cute fic where Renji, Bya, and Rukia were playing cards. It was all wonderfully in character, and I was laughing along, until suddenly, the last couple of lines reveals that it's a ByaRuki fic. I DID leave a review there suggesting the author at least let his/her readers know what they were getting into, especially since that's not a popular pairing. And it wasn't labeled as such, just "GEN"
  10. shattered
    shattered
    i never bother to leave reviews on any fics unless it was really good and mostly it its on aarin or an lj. too much trouble to review things on fanfiction sites
Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast