aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    it's raining fic ideas :3
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh beloved fellow sixth division fans ... why art thou so quiet?
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Mostly because Renji is getting pwned by some uber efeminate Espada and it's just too embarrassing to talk about.

Seriously no time. I'm sick, the kids are sick... I do try.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL That pink-haired guy? I hate how Renji loses so much ... he's a vice-captain, for god's sake!!! One might begin to wonder if he only holds that position because he has a sugar daddy for a captain ...

Aww, poor you, and poor babies Hope you feel better soon
  5. arinna
    arinna
    i finally somewhat caught up with Bleach, only to find that everybody is getting their arses kicked. the girly Espada is making a fool out of Renji and his baboon king and no Kuchiki heir in sight to save the day.

better focus on your health and that of your family, there's nothing interesting going on in the 6th division these days.
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    But OMG Pinky hair Espada is trashing Red Hair liutenant. tsk tsk
    Well, it was obvious that Byakushi won't be around for a while... a whole arc!!?? O_o'
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    He better show up soon! His little sister and his hot man candy are getting their asses handed to them! Come ON Byakushi!!!
  8. shattered
    shattered
    well the hueco mundo arc isnt gonna last forever so theres still hope
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    dunno about that, it seems that this arc could very well last forever. >___<'
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, the gang aren't doing a very good job of defeating these arrancar-losers, so it looks like they could be here for awhile That said, they need REINFORCEMENTS!!!!
Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast