aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I think the only thing that hinders us comparing the two pairs is that Katou and Iwaki are SUCH complex characters, and Byakuya and Renji, if you take away ALL the fan work that's been done on them, are really quite simple. Byakuya is one of the most complex characters in Bleach, but at heart, he is a stock stoic character; Renji is a stock comic character, all bluster and brawn.
  2. arinna
    arinna
    you can only compare them as the rough sketches of their respective characters, and they are similar from that particular point of view, it is a valid parallel. but Harudaki is built around two characters and their relationship while Bleach can only focus on a handful of protagonists, and is not particularly concerned about depth
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh wow, another good point ... OMG, guys, seriously, can you imagine a whole storyline focused solely around our two favorite characters?!?!?!

4. arinna
    arinna
    thank god for fanfiction!
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I just found the most beautiful AMV ever ... well, actually, it's the song that's used, "Eric's Song" by Vienna Teng. It seems to me to be from Renji's perspective and is just so ... mmm, just so amazing, so THEM.

Here is the AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcf77kcovzY
    And here are the lyrics: LYRICS

The AMV contains the same old pics we've all seen, so I just like to listen to the music and read along with the lyrics
  6. arinna
    arinna
    i know that one and i love the song too, beautifully done!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's so gorgeous, I just put all of Vienna Teng's albums on my wish list I'm easy
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    More stuff on youtube I'm sure we've all seen:

Rangiku wonders why her panties are in Byakuya's room ---> CLICK
    Renji and Byakuya exchange outfits! ---> CLICK
    Byakuya's secret ---> CLICK
    Renji popcorn ---> CLICK
    Renji and Byakuya argue ---> CLICK
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Bya and hair dye
    btw, have you noticed the variety of hair styles Renji has while sleeping? :3333 neat braid, loose braid, hair down, etc. the bandana variety isn't bad either. and if it's not a bandana it's the sunglasses. you'd think he doesn't like his broad forehead.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, all that beautiful hair ... the animators would be severely remiss if they didn't provide us with so many fascinating visuals XDDDDD

Oh no Renji obsessing over his widow's peak ... that screams FANFIC!!!
Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast