shattered
    ooooh niiiice idea misty!
  2. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    -look at celtic-

is it any good
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Don't worry ... in public life, Renji is still subordinate and knows his place, so dear Byakuya-sama's stuffy pride remains intact.

But in private ...
  4. arinna
    arinna
    more talk of Renji pounding his hawt taichou...
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    YOU KNOW IT!!!!

But it's not all about the pounding. They also make sweet, sweet love
  6. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    that they do artemis that they do
  7. shattered
    shattered
    they remind me of the harudaki couple, baykuya is like iwaki, mostly uke but will be seme if the occasion calls for it. renji's like katou, totally infatuated with byakuya, younger and more 'energetic'
  8. arinna
    arinna
    i love the Harudaki couple but Katou is so emotional and insecure at times, he makes me want to slap him. Renji is more the "i drink to kill the pain" type . but yes, very good comparison!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ohhhh GREAT comparison!!! Plus I love older uke, younger seme ... Perhaps Renji is more ballsy and rash than Katou, but Byakuya and Iwaki are pretty alike. They're both a little too stern for their own good, and can be a little blind to their lover's crazy mad love for them
  10. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    thats a f*cking awesome comparison .... Iwaki and Katou are just
    byakuya is almost exactly like iwaki only bya is more stoic in ways
    renji and katou are similar in that they are the younger ones of the couple but loke arinna said katou is (doesnt mean to sound harsh but) a bit of a whiner while renji is more of a 'hold my emotions in and continue to drink and laugh'
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast