aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT DISCUSS BYARUKI IN BYAREN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dramatic enough for you?! I honest to god LOVE Rukia's relationship with her stern older bro; I think them indescribably cute together. I do think their relationship is clearly brother/sister; in a way, it reminds me of my relationship with my brother-in-law. We aren't blood related, but I do feel so special when he gives me gifts (even on valentine's day), and we do love each other, def. in a bro/sister way though.
  2. arinna
    arinna
    you said ByaRen, not RenBya!!! Byakushi is rubbing his hands in glee right now and prepares to molest a very disappointed Renji.
  3. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    way to point that out arinna -highfive-

god i love u guys , ur all way too cute
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh shush. I was utilizing parallelism for poetic effect. Byakushi, quit rubbing your hands, they're going to chaff. Renji, it's all right, honey; I know you're a "blushing" seme but don't push it.
  5. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    hahaha artemis ....

like i said i really dont mind which is which as long as its those two (but still, bya CAN win against renji when it comes to a fight of dominance, its just that we like to see our very sexy-stoic capt vulnerable sometimes. and theres nothing wrong with that ^^)

so lets make peace ppl and the world will be right !
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol I'm all for peace It's just fun to argue about it

Yeah that's why in potential yaoi scenarios we RenBya shippers gotta find out a way to make Byakushi powerless, like he's in a kidou-sucking room or something, that way Renji has at least a glimmer of a chance
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    but still, bya CAN win against renji when it comes to a fight of dominance

yeah...sure...he can tie Renji to the bed and then ride on him?
    *cough* no really, I don't mind letting Bya top from time to time. ^.^
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    jajaja Aggressive!Bya likes to ride him some redhead!!!!
  9. arinna
    arinna
    can we please, o, please, let him retain some of his dignity? his pride bruises like a peach.
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    *thinks hard over it*...eh, no!
    *licks said peach* :3~
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast