aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. shattered
    shattered
    me too ... i got distracted by the list of places that byakuya is being pounded
    cant remember what i was going to say now
  2. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    lmao .... thank u for thinking my existance is worht something important ^^ -grabs arinna's hands and runs off into the sunset-
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Whoa, whoa, wait, we just got you guys to come out of the woodworks, now you're running off together?!
  4. arinna
    arinna
    apparently... since no one else seems to share our "Byakushi MUST top Renji" philosophy. maybe there's a place for freaks like us *sniffle sniffle*
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well hey at least there's one thing we can all agree on -- Byakuya DOES NOT belong with Rukia and Renji DOES NOT belong with Ichigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. arinna
    arinna
    i'm a raging ByaRuki fan... (put your guns away), but, true, i couldn't care less about Ichigo, he might as well hurl himself off a cliff and be done with it.
  7. shattered
    shattered
    but she's his sister in law and waaay younger ... its just ... wrong *shudders*

i'm for rukia x renji in het-verse just like i like ichigo x orihime ... ichigo's cool! dont diss the main character!
  8. arinna
    arinna
    different strokes for different folks...

besides, i've NEVER seen Rukia blush, except for that time when she tells Ichigo her nii-sama gave her the cloak, before entering Hueco Mundo. there are plenty of ByaRuki moments, if you lean that way. moreover, they are not blood-related and she looks a lot like Hisana.
  9. shattered
    shattered
    but ... she's blushing coz she know's they'll have that crazy expression at byakuya! and she's probably like that on the inside except she doesnt want to disrespect nii-sama ... >_>
  10. arinna
    arinna
    i'm sorry, it's too late for me, i'm already a converted ByaRuki fan.
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast