aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    @temi-chan: yes, teaching is something I could never do...kids just don't have the necessary respect for me.^^'

@Shattered: indeed

It can also go as:

"Let's go, taichou!"
    "yes, here I come." :333~
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    haha, Have you not seen my picture?! It is a little hard to garner respect from a classroom full of young people who look EXACTLY THE SAME AGE as you do.

Ahhh, yes, I like your translation better XDDD Sorry, shattered LOL

EDIT: Also *sniffle* we seem to be the only three people who still love this pairing!
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    No, you're not the only 3, it's just i'm never around. Although I'm not really sure I'm welcome as I much prefer ByaRen. XD I'm pretty easy though. I can go with RenBya if I must.
  4. arinna
    arinna
    @annieroo2 - ditto...

*no time either *
  5. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Hopefully my addtions to the photoalbum are acceptable

Oh yeah and i forgot to say how much i love those advertisements for the Wii with all the seiyuu playing their own characters. Even with no idea what's being said they were so much fun to watch.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Why does everyone always ask that?? LOL I know I'm pretty vocal about loving RenBya, but I never shut down ByaRen lovers. I wish I could change the subtitle for this club because I was feeling really cracky when I made it, and I wonder if it keeps some ByaRen shippers away.

I personally have trouble imagining Bya as a seme "all the time," being the leader in the relationship. He is so reserved, self-contained, and even very self-conscious, that he must spend an hour considering each decision he makes I wonder how he got to be captain, to be quite frank. But then, I have read somewhere the 6th Division is a division that deals a great deal with paperwork. And it's true, every time we see Byakuya he's ... doing paperwork

Which makes me wonder why Renji was assigned to 6th Division in the first place. He's obviously a fighter. I can't imagine him sitting at a desk for more than an hour at a time. Was he appointed there by Yamamoto-soutaichou? Perhaps Yamamoto thought 6th Division needed someone like Renji to rally the troops together, so to speak. I have a feeling that Byakuya doesn't exactly have a great relationship with the people who work under him. I can't imagine him shouting out orders on the battlefield or even seeming to care whether the other division members are living or dying. On the other hand, I can easily see Renji orchestrating attacks, barking out orders, and flying into the thick of things to encourage the men (and women) to fight harder, stronger, and faster.

I see Byakuya fighting alone, standing on a hill, gazing down dispassionately at all those stupid little hollows

Thoughts?
  7. arinna
    arinna
    o, dear, you give us assignments, Miss Artemis?

it's because he's an individualist that i see Byakuya on top, but it's really oversimplifying it. he's apparently dispassionate and most likely emotionally handicapped. but that doesn't make him unfeeling, and there are many instances to prove it. frankly, i see him both as seme and uke, i'm more vocal about the ByaRen pairing only because i cannot picture him completely restricted to bottom position ( did i phrase that right?). besides, he makes such a cool seme , he gives out a powerful vibe, like he's always in total control and he only needs to use his mere presence to crush any opponent. well, that before his mask started to crack and he proved that he has weaknesses . Renji, on the other hand is so violently emotional that i can imagine him whine and get drunk over a quarrel or confront Byakuya about his feelings . at the same time (god, what complexity of character, haha) this is a reversible situation - proving that he has a vulnerable side, Byakuya can be easily kicked down his pedestal, right into Renji's protective arms (who, being the loud-mouthed brat that he is, has not that many inner conflicts and is more in terms with himself). i vote for reverse ByaRen/RenBya! let there be switchable love

*about those captain skills - i'm sure Byakuya knows the faces of less than half of the men under his command, but he is a powerful presence which demands respect. i see him more like a military strategist, rather than wildly running among his underlings.*
  8. shattered
    shattered
    oh no, i hate to break the nice essay response trend but the reason i like renbya is because byakuya looks sexier as an uke and renji sexier as a seme
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Well, I like to think of them as versatile.
  10. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    The only reason I prefer ByaRen is because Byakuya is wound so tight I have a harder time seeing him let anyone take control of any aspect of his life. But I'm easy. I actually like to read it both ways in fanfic.
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast