aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Certain scenes huh? *grins* And what scenes would those be? Sinful perhaps? *laughs*
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh extremely... When I get bored, and feel like taking the chance of being crushed by my books, I'll go get a few yaoi manga and just skip around from scene to scene. Some of my favorites are Midaresomenishi, Viewfinder, and Golden Cain.
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: If you wanted to be crushed by your books I think all you would have to do is roll around on your floor a little bit... I'm sure you would run into something. Though it might be your shoulder cat...
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Hah! I don't even have a floor! I have tiny little walk ways that...oh you should have seen my room when I got back from Kyoto...I had boxes and bags of books stacked at the foot of my bed for about 6 months. I finally had to get them out of my room and move them to my dad's room for my birthday. The day before my birthday...I was so tired after moving everything, and then making my bed.
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Yes my sister's room was like that, except there weren't even walkways! You would have to balance yourself as you walked across a sea of clothes and books. It always smelled like paint and incense in there.

Hhm, I love this movie, Slither. It's so funny!
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Were you two torturin mateoo-san? *glares viciously*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri-san: Of course not! I was torturing little Timmy... I mean... um. Hehe..
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    torturing is forbidden...unless you have the right equipment
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri-san: My hands are all the equipment I need. *grins* Though... having a few toys can't a be a bad thing. Hmm, but I suppose I do need to hold myself back a little bit. Don't need to scare everyone. *smiles* Hm, so how's Vampy-chan doing Eiri-san? Think he was disturbed a little bit when you bled yourself...
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san & Eiri-san: o.O I'm staying out of this conversation...