aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Actually...yeah no, you're right.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Someone has been rather naughty. Sleep is a necessary thing, kind of important to functioning correctly hmm?
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: Hi vel-sama... check out my jock look in my profile gallery....
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, I slept for about three hours, so its not like I was up all night again...sorta...

@Mate-chan: Oh? You finished coloring it?
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: oh yes, lu-sama. Im sorry! go look! ^^
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Ah good afternoon Mateoo-kun. Well that drawing certainly does express some formed figure doesn't it? *grins* I must apologize about this morning, sometimes I just can't control certain sides of me. *smiles*
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: *giggles* well my figure is in between the jocky drawing and the more feminine form I normally draw. I havent yet found the right balance... but I gave myself a more defined look to the jock picture cause it fits. ^^

Its ok, vel-sama.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh yea... sorta... *chuckles* Well as long as you're healthy I suppose it's allright.

Ah yes I almost forgot, hail to the night of the witch everyone!
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yeah, sorta... Goosebumps is on...so lame...I would just turn the tv down and listen to music, but...I kinda broke the remote last night...

@Mate-chan: Oh, I really like your drawing, Mate-chan. It looks much better colored. It's just one of those pictures that needs to be colored.
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: thanks lu! well had it been a shaded image you might not have said that, but with an outline drawing... its like seeing a coloring book image... they demand to be colored. ^^