aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    *turns and smiles*

@lu: I am getting a drink and some carrots. Want anything?
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I'm going to have to sit you down someday and make you watch these things! *smiles*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Bursts out laughing* No way did you just say carrots? Ah, I would just like some water, that's all, pet.

@Vel-san: Yes, you do! I think its kinda boring watching movies by myself...and I never have anyone to watch them with anymore, thus, movies go unwatched...Vicious cycle...
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: I did. *chomp* Sumpin wrn wit eatn currts? *gets some water for Lu*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: *tries to hold in his laughter* You... you did just say carrots... *low squeaks escape from Vel's mouth as he still tries to hold in his laughter.*
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Oh its just funny that Vel-san and I were talking about bunnies, and them being evil, according to Anya (Buffy) And then you're eating carrots, that's all. *Takes the water* Thank you, pet.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh great...now you laugh like me when I try not to laugh?!
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    Bunnies aren’t just cute like everybody supposes, they got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, and what’s with all the carrots!? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway? Bunnies! bunnies! it must be bunnies!!!
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: It's not my fault, *holds his abdomen from laughing* I just started laughing!

@ Mateoo-kun: No... no more... can't breath...
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    *nibbles along carrot in front of Vel-sama*