aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I'm really not smart...I put a Friday the 13th Overclocked remixed song on my playlist that always freaks me out...
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Huggles Mate-chan* I'm really sorry for scaring you...
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Don't worry, I'll stay with Lucifer-san. I can sleep tomorrow between my classes. If you're tired I recommend you go to sleep, but if you're scared I would advise against sleeping just yet.

@ Lucifer-san: And no I don't want you insane just yet. I need to analyze you when you're in a moderately sane state so I can compare it to your lesser than so state. *grins*
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: its ok lu-sama. I love you. *kiss*

talk to you tomorrow! If ky-chan shows up, please get the 411, and tell hm to be careful. im worried.

ok, im hoppin my naked butt into bed now. bye loves!
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Sleep well Mateoo-kun. *waves*
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: its ok vel-sama. ill leave the tv on.

*kisses lu-sama deeply*

*hugs vel-sama*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh, so you want to know just how insane I can get, is that it? Well I suppose its better that you know...that way you can prepare. If you're tired you should go to bed! God its like 3 in the morning there and you haven't slept, minus the keyboard time...
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Good night pet. *Kisses back deeply* Have good dreams, ok? I love you.
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: I'll think good thoughts lu-sama, and hopefully good dreams will follow. Love you!
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Eh I don't mind staying up to clear your head. Can't have you loosing yourself in paranoia. Be hard to talk to you in person if that happens no? But yes it is 3:20am here but I'm not really that tired. So you just keep talking, because you can't convince me to go to sleep. And you don't need to be alone right now.