aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: I want to stay up, you two make me smile.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: *pats your head* And both of you make me happy as well. But if you're forcing yourself to stay awake then that isn't good. I'm probably getting sick myself, but I can't sleep so... out of luck I suppose.
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: I'd go to bed if someone were there to greet me. ^^
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: We should probably stop talking about this now because I just went and stole a cat from upstairs to keep me company, and not only did I see weird reflections in the china cabinets at the other end of the basement, but also, right when I got the top of the stairs, the german clock decided to go off...it sounds so creepy. And when I was washing his water bowl out, I had to keep looking behind me...
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: lu-sama! that freaks me out. Ok... im going to go to bed now. *scared*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *chuckles* Well, I should probably go lay down and at least try to sleep. So will wish both of you a good night. I will most likely speak with you two later tomorrow.

@ Mateoo-kun: Keep Lucifer-san safe from his fears would you Mateoo-kun? Can't have him permanently going insane just yet. *grins*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Hmm, now I don't want to leave because Lucifer-san is in a heightened state of awareness.
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Good night. Oh, you don't want me crazy just yet?

@Mate-chan: I'm sorry...I'll stop now if you want to stay.
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    Please stay with him Vel-sama!
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    I feel very vulnerable all of a sudden i must go... please stay with him.