aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: resting just under my naughty bits. *giggles* its warm there. *^^*
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Just resting your hand there? Sorry, am I scaring you again?
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: yes, just resting there. but, I cant help if my fingers wiggle a lil. *blushes*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: See I'm the opposite about not seeing behind me. I don't want to look behind me. When I was really in a slump I had the same nightmare every time I went to sleep. Short version of it is that I would be killed by this thing that was chasing me and killing everyone else if I turned to look at it. So if I feel like something is behind me I don't turn around I just bolt forward.

@ Mateoo-kun: Eh, I'm used to wearing clothes so it's what I do. That and it's a bit chilling in here. Is something wrong, why are you scared?
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: scared of you and lu-sama's haunt talk.
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Oh it's not really haunt talk... just what our minds see. Great huh? *smirks* But I do apologize for scaring you, it was not my intention.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Huggles Mate-chan* I'm sorry, do you want us to stop?

@Vel-san: I'd rather know what was killing me. I do not like to be stabbed in the back. If you're going to kill someone, do it to their face, or something like that. I hate sitting in the front of a classroom because I can't see what's going on behind me. I like being in the back and to the side so I can watch things...
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: It will give me nightmares.
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: no, its ok. maybe i should go. I dont want you to change the topic on my account.
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Oh don't say such things. It probably isn't healthy for us to constantly talk about these things in any case. Too large a dose and we might just freak out. So do stay, we enjoy your company. That is unless you're tired again, I won't try to convince you to be unhealthy and not get sleep. *smiles*