aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Still nekkie then?

@Vel-san: I hate you and the fact that you have a cold room...
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: *opens blanket* yeps!
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Chuckles* Hot, pet, hot.
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    ^^

@lu: more like cold, pet, cold.

I have goosebumps and hard nips. *^^*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Hehe, I think I'd freeze if I went around in my house naked all the time.

@ Lucifer-san: Phew, don't even start with the seeing people thing... I hate that. I hate mirrors... I mean I hate them. I've learned to just ignore what I see in them, but a lot of the time when I look into a reflection there will be horrible creatures around me in the reflection just about to strike at me.
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Chuckles again* You're going to get molested, talking like that you know.
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: then i won't tell you where my hand is. ^_~

@vel: well its still fall, in the winter I wear clothes, or go naked and put on the heater ^^
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: There was this mirror, god I am evil, at my ex-best friends house, and it would just freak us out. It was the most evil mirror I had ever looked into. It had those window clinging things on it, fish, harmless little fishies, and gods was it EVIL!!! I have two big mirrors in my room. One of them is half way covered by all the stuff on my dresser, but the other one is a full length. I use the mirror on my dresser to see what's behind me. I'm afraid somethings going to appear through my head board and suck me into some dimension...
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Oh? And where is your hand?
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    ...*scared*