aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well, anytime you need to talk with someone and feel you can't find anyone else you know I'm always open to those I care about. So no bottling things up, besides... we're brain twins so if you hurt I hurt. *grins*

@ Mateoo-kun: Aye is something wrong Mateoo-kun? What makes you say something like that? Lucifer-san is the last person to leave someone he cares about behind.
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Sits down in a chair with Mate-chan in his lap* Please tell me what's wrong?
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yes, I know. I'm tired of bottling everything up. Wouldn't want to hurt my brain twin, now would I?
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    ga....gabby-sama... touch.... *cries* I'm sorry lu-...
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: What did Gabriel-san do? I'm not mad at you, Mate-chan. You know that I wouldn't be mad at you if you weren't the one who did something, right? I am reasonable...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Ah... I think I know what Mateoo-kun is speaking of. Someone named Gabby-sama groped Mateoo-kun even after he told him that you were his seme. So he feels a little, sad... afraid you'll be angry.
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    *cries* I'm sorry Lu-sama...
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: I'm not mad at you! Gabriel can be a real ass...Why do you think I'd be mad at you? I would never punish someone for something they didn't do and have no control over...If anyone knows what its like to be blamed for someone elses actions and flirting its me...
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    I th-thought you'd think I was flirting... *sniffle* I told him I had a seme*cries*
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *walks over to the two and pats Mateoo-kun's head*

@ Mateoo-kun: Mateoo-kun, what Gabriel did is not your fault. And Lucifer-san is too good a person to blame you for something you didn't do. You told him you had a seme, and he didn't respect you enough to listen to you. Don't cry because of Gabriel, don't cry for someone who does something like that to you.