aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Foxy: Goodnight, and good luck with the review. Naaaah, it's cool. ;3 I'm just a very laid-back, aloof kinda guy, so I don't really give two shizzzles . . .
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Rei-chan and Foxy-chan: I pretty threaten and tend to get violent with anyone that doesn't except my way of life. I like to dress in drag occassionaly, and when they find out I'm a guy...oh its such great fun.

@Mate-chan: I was only kidding. *Kisses Mate-chan*
  3. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Mate-chan: Yay! What do we do now?
  4. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    aww...foxy,mateoo and moonrei~
    i guess u all must be really hot guys.. ^_^
    i wish i were a guy too~then i'd definitely be gay~~
    too bad i'm a girl~i hate being a girl~~
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    I put a bell collar on to match with the whole kittie theme I have going on. ^^
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Foxy-chan: Good night, good luck with the revising, I know how much it sucks.

OMFG I am about to kill my computer. And set the internet on fire. Oh I got that email this time Vel-san.
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: All righty, your request has been answered.

@ Foxy: A good night to you and good day should we not speak tomorrow. Good luck in your review.

I couldn't pull off being in drag anymore. When I was younger maybe, but my frame and the way I walk would give me away. *chuckles*
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    @miharu: *giggle* miharu-cahn.. youre talking to the guy who likes to wear party dresses... so I can't say I hate the idea of being a girl... at least sometimes.
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    @rei: lol! I know right. hehehe.

join in convo I guess. ^_~
  10. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Miharu-chan: Sometimes I wish I can be a girl. But then again, we can go to the men's bathroom.

@ Lucifer-san: If you set the internet on fire, how can I look for hardcore yaoi!

@ Vel-san: I have a curvy figure for a guy, it's because I'm slim. It's like a loose "S" shape.