aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Rei-chan: No, I'd just ride it over and over and over. I love roller coasters, actually I just love adrenalin *smiles*.

@ Lucifer-san: Hmm, but you're assuming I don't like being deathly afraid. That's how I cope with my fear, I love it even though I hate it. That's why I'm masochistic, I was subject to a good bit of pain when I was younger and so since I couldn't fight it I simply learned to enjoy it. I think it might be fun to be locked in a dark room with you honestly.
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    ....... Hi minna!
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Ah, welcome back.
  4. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Vel-san: I don't know how you people can ride those things! *shudders
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Rei-chan: All my friends do that when they come over and I'm not on my bed. They just jump right on it.

@Vel-san: You are so interesting. Now I want to be locked in a creepy house with you and see what insane things could happen. I'm more sadomasochistic. I am the oldest, so I was usually the one doing the subjecting, except when my little brother would chase me through the house with a knife because he didn't get what he wanted...All the while my so called mother was sleeping of course.
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    @ Hi vel-sama!

@lu: If you have showtime... watch Big Brother After Dark as you go to sleep. I leave it on and its white noise and talking... puts me to sleep in seconds.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Hello pet!

@Rei-chan: I love rollercoasters!
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: Hello! ^^
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: I don't think I have showtime, but watching cartoons does it for me, though I occassionaly fall asleep to Law and Order. Once I woke up in the middle of the night and one of the Jason movies was on, the one where it takes in space. So lame. That movie is not scary what-so-ever.
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: hehe when I leave the tv on while I sleep, I always have the weirdest dreams.