aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @Lucifer-san: wow..u have 2 ukes.. *envious*oic..then how often does Hellwan-sensei log on??wat does he/she teaches us?
  2. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @Vel-san: wat is Myctophobia??
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: for the birds? and not just the saying. ^^ that bites. I love me some SM. (don't get it twisted you naughty guys). I just bought my fav SM movie... "SM S" on R2 dvd. it comes soon. can't wait to have it in nice quality with isolated music SFX track.

ok be back in a bit
  4. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Vel-san: Yeah, I agree with you on that.

@ Lucifer-san: Two ukes? I didn't know. You're the second person I know that has two.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Come back soon, my pet! I would like to see that movie now...

@Vel-san: Well...so long as you wouldn't do it without permission I guess it would be okay...I was thinking that if we ever met, I would roll over and wake up with you at the edge of my bed, a wicked grin on your face and a spider in a jar. I would then find that all the heavey objects I keep under my 25+ pillows gone...

@Miharu-san: Yup, I have two uke, though I haven't talked to one in awhile because he's going to Cali for a party. I just think that Hellwan-sensei is busy right now. The last time he was on he gave the challenge for uke to chase seme and collar them, but he hasn't been back since, and that was awhile ago.

@Rei-chan: Well, at first I just had Mate-chan, but both me and Mate-chan really liked Ky-chan, and he liked us, so now I have two.

(My internet is being lame right now)
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Miharu-san: Myctophobia is a type of fear of darkness. So just seeing a dark place causes a reaction.

@ Lucifer-san: Hehe, when we do meet I'll make sure to bring a bottle you can't see inside of just to mess with you. It'll be empty of course. *grins*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Which of course means it won't be empty...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh what's wrong? Don't trust me? *smiles* Sometimes the anticipation of fear can be greater than fear itself. Thus the bottle would be empty. Besides, I know better than to mess with a person's phobia without their permission. But now you know the only thing I'm afraid of... so now you're going to lock me in a dark room and torment me aren't you?
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I live in a dark, windowless room. Just being in my room would pretty well do that. Though, I do have to sleep with the tv on because I need the light and sound. I can't just listen to music anymore, it has to be talking. I may be cruel and sadistic, but so long as you don't try anything with spiders...I'll keep the lights on.
  10. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Lucifer-san: I would love to jump on the 25+ pillows that you have.

@ Vel-san: If we ever meet, you'd probably throw me onto a rollercoaster. Just teasing.