aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    @miharu: Hi Miharu! I'm mateoo or Mate-chan. I am Lucifer's uke. Nice to meet you!
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh come now, I didn't put the thing on him. I just took it out of the bottle and let it bite my arm so he could see the fangs go in. Sure my arm had necrosis around the bite, but he didn't fear spiders a day after that. They still freak him out a little bit, but he can easily calm himself down now and deal with the problem.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Still.Icky.

@Mate-chan: Making the muffins by the warm stove made me sleepy, so I went back to my room and all but fell asleep immediately. I didn't even go when my grandparents went to get the pumpkins, but they found me a nice big one, so it works. I was going to go and beg for some coffee on the way home...but things never got that far. I don't know what I'm going to carve on my pumpkin yet.

@Miharu-san: Hello Miharu! I am Lucifer, and Mate-chan and Ky-chan are my uke. Well, we're supposed to be in school to learn how to be the best uke and seme we can, but Hellwan-sensei hasn't been by for quite some time...
  4. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @mateoo: ooo..nice to meet u Mate-chan~ ^_^
  5. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Vel-san: That's creepy. *shudders*

I have a phobias of heights. That's why I never ride rollercoasters, or stand too close to the railings when I'm at the mall. I freak out.
  6. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @Velstraph-san: i couldnt think of anything u really did..as my mind just went blank with that thought~ but..i saw ur msg to Lucifer-san..so..i can only say--u sure r very brave & willing to sacrifice urself for ur fren~i respect u~~ i guess ur fren loves u for tht now right?hehe~
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: aww... I love muffins, and carving...

I am carving my pumpkin soon... it will look like this:

"MOON POWER!"
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Miharu-san: Aye, this school is quite interesting. I dropped out a while back but reenrolled to become better at what I do. *grins*

@ Rei-chan: Well, you'd be amazed what people will go through in order to be more comfortable around someone they care for. My friend's girlfriend had a pet tarantula that she loved. So he asked our group how phobias are cured. Then asked us to cure him if we found a way how.

@ Lucifer-san: *chuckles* Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you unless you asked me to. As much as I like manipulating people, normally to help them in some way, I always do so within limits. I have a horrible Myctophobia, haven't cured it thus far. But I kind of found a way to cope with it. My friends don't believe me since I'm always in dark places, but that is part of the coping I do.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: The muffins are for the birds. I never get any, I just make them. Now I want to watch Sailor Moon...
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    I'll be back in 45 minutes minna. I hope that's ok Lu-sama!

see you in a bit.