aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Mate-chan! You're back. Sorry I wasn't on earlier, I died again...

@Rei-chan: Wait, a Japanese futon, or an american one?
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I find phobias fascinating. A person, no matter how physically or mentally strong, is rendered useless as a pile of quivering goo due to just a simple stimuli. That's why phobias are actually very easy to cure in some cases. My friend would literally freeze and tremble whenever he would see a spider. So, one day I pinned him down, took a jar I had out of my pocket that had a black window in it that I had caught earlier for this purpose, opened it and... I'm sure you can guess what I did then. *grins* And I'll give you a hint, it's probably the second thing you think of not the first.

@ Mateoo-kun: Ah, good evening. Welcome back.
  3. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Lucifer -san: Oh an american one. Is there a difference between the two??
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    mmmmmm

hehehehe

Hi Lu-sama!! Hi Vel-sama!! Hi Rei-chan!
  5. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @Velstraph-san: OMG~ u r scary~~ u did that to ur fren?? i cant imagine~~~ wat exactly did u do?? i think i'd probably scream my head off and make u deaf before i know it, if i were ur fren,that is~~ haha..
  6. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    Ill be back in twenty minutes. In the city now, gonna get food!
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Miharu-san: *chuckles* He doesn't have arachnophobia any more... and what do you honestly think I did with that spider? *grins*
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: If someone ever tried that with me...they would be beyond dead. And then, I would bring them back and kill them again. I would do this more than a few times, so don't try it. Of course, there is always the chance that my personalities would shift and I would no longer care...Still can't believe you did that. *shudders*

@Rei-chan: Yeah, a Japanese one is on the floor, and an american one is like a fold out couch.

@Mate-chan: That's some hip thrusting action going on right there...How are you?
  9. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    anyway~~ hello everyone~
    it has been a long time since i came to this group~
    actually,wat do we do here?
    wat do we talk about?
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: Isn't it though... it's yummy-goodness. ^^ hehehe.

I'm good Lu-sama! How are you? Did you bake muffins and carve pumpkins?