aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Lucifer-san: Have fun baking!

@ Vel-san: That's true, but I wonder where I can go to find someone.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Rei-chan: If I knew the answer for that question, I wouldn't be so love-starved. *smiles*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *He bows in return to Vel-san* Oh yes...little fun. And all the cats are out, yay! The cats seem to think their help is needed, when really, its not...Don't go fallin' for me... *He chuckles as he disappears. Then his head comes back so he can say* Oh, can you please tell Mate-chan I'll be back soon enough if he returns before I do? *He disappears again*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I will tell him, you needn't worry. And you don't have to worry about me falling for you. I only give a piece of my heart to those who ask for it, and even then I still have to agree. *chuckles*
  5. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    Muffins . . . sounds so good right now.
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Rei-chan: Eh, I had some for breakfast so I don't really have a taste for them right now.
  7. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Vel-san: I didn't have anything to eat all day. So I'm hunting for food in my house.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Rei-chan: Bah, now I'm hungry. *chuckles*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Well, I'm back, for a few minutes anyway...Standing by the warm stove made me sleepy again...I have to go again once the muffins finish to go get pumpkins.
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Aww isn't that sweet. Going to carve a few soul catchers?