aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: What exactly happened today? You're usually not this melancholy...I know the feeling too, but lets not get into that...utter disaster. Somethings bothering you, isn't it?
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Not sure really. Just felt like something has been wrong all day. But I'm used to things not going splendidly. Ah so sorry to cause you worry. I don't mean to scratch what scars you have. I shouldn't be doing it myself either. I'm guessing this is due to a lack of neurotransmitters in my brain. *laughs* And I know exactly why that might be.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: No need to apologize. I have days like that too...a lot of them in fact. They always seem to hit me around the time of the full moon, which has just passed. You know you can talk to me, right?
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Lucifer-san: I'm sure I can Lucifer-san, thank you. I find I normally just absorb everything. And my friends here always want to fix the problem and throw it out... doesn't seem to want to work that way.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I know you can't just fix something and toss it. I just want you to know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Thanks Lucifer-san, but I've never really been one to talk. I've always been the one to help others with their problems or in some cases carry the burden, so I don't think I can afford to talk. I just get this weird feeling that if I let someone help me that I won't be able to help anyone else. *chuckles* Foolish I know.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Nope, not foolish at all. Took me years to be able to open up to my friends, so yeah, I know. I don't usually open up to them even now, just complain about the surface problem without going into what's really bugging me. I always try to help my friends and often forget about myself.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well... it's cold, windy, and raining outside... so I think I'll go for a walk. Please don't let my gloom transfer to yourself Lucifer-san, do enjoy the remainder of your night. I'll talk with you later. *bows* Though it is selfish of me to ask, please smile for me.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: If it makes you feel better, I'd smile all day long. *Smiles* Lucky you, you have such nice weather...Have fun on your walk.
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Morning, just letting you know I'm still alive. *smiles* Have a great night.