aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: It just seems like everyone is unwell this week, doesn't it? Hah, I may have gotten a good score on my quiz, but I utterly failed my exam.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh... well, sorry to hear that. Just means you have more reason to study more efficiently for the next one. I just hope this little event tonight is a one time occurrence. Because I know exactly what it can lead to when it comes to me.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yes, I'd hate for something to happen to you again...
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well, I'm sure it's nothing. Not like it's the strangest thing to happen. Well, enough of this dismal conversation. How is Mateoo-kun doing?
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Running and trying to anger me it seems...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well I figured he ran to relieve stress, but to stress you as well... that seems abnormal. Anything you want to talk about?
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Ah, we're just playing cat and mouse...but he really is starting to get on my nerves...not that I mind too much...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hmm, well sometimes people need a break from being happy. To remind them of what their happiness is. At least that is the approach I'm taking right now. Really don't like the idea of sorrow existing just for itself. But whatever is happening at least you can always talk with him about it.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I don't like the idea of sorrow existing for itself either, but it often times seems that it does...
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Yes well, I can't stand the feeling of my chest being empty that sorrow causes. I've found that feeling almost always comes when I allow my heart, so to speak, to open up. Thus far, after opening my chest I metaphorically have bled out quite a few times. But it's worth it I think. Worth not passing up having my chest open up, but not bleed out. Worth finding someone who, makes me whole to use a cliche phrase. *chuckles* Either I find that person or I die, either way I'll find some sort of peace.