aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    *sleeps in Ky-chan's arms... looks over to the side chair* Lu-sama... *smile...drifts back to sleep*
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    *blink* mmm

*trys to slip out from under Ky-chan's chest without waking him, gently replaces blankets and stretches, puts on fuzzy slippers, kisses Lu-sama's forehead and takes off his glasses and book from his lap, adjusts yukata and obi, heads to the bathroom*
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    *walks out grinning, and singing softly I am Sailor Moon*

"anata no koe, anata no kao, anata no karada, zembu hiraite misete, hitotsu ni naru kuristaru pawaa Seera Muun."

*heads to the kitchen to make breakfast, twirls in the doorway*

"...hitotsu ni naru kuristaru pawaa, Seera Muun!"

*strikes pose...giggles*

*looks back to make sure he didn't wake anyone*

*starts cooking*
  4. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    *wakes up groggy and soar, distinctively heading to the bathroom, stands there using the bathroom, eyes half closed, before flushing and washing my hands. Walking back out of the bathroom to the bed, pulling out the sheets and curling them around me as i get back into bed*
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    *hears someone, looks back in the room.*

@ky: *whispers* Mo~rning Ky-cha~n.

*giggle, resumes cooking*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *phases into the room and puts his head in the air and sniffs* Hmm, something smells welcoming.
  7. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @mateoo- *muffle muffle* *rolls off of the bed*
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    *turns*

@vel: Oh, thats just me. *giggle* just kidding! Good day, Vel-sama. I am making some waffles with strawberries. would you like some?
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    *hears thud*

*looks in bedroom, watching ky-chan get up from the floor*

@ky: *whispers* Ky-chan, are you ok?
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @Mateoo-san: Mhh, no thank you, not really in the mood for grain. *takes a few of the strawberries* But I very much like fruit in the morning.

@ Ky-san: Now now, no sleeping on the floor... *taps his food on the floor, causing frost to form underneath Ky-san* You might catch a cold. *grins*