aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Velstraph-san: Haha, you know me so well Vel-san! You can join us, if you'd like. Though Ky-san might complain a wee bit. But I'm sure he'll get over it.
  2. minamino
    minamino
    Vel he ehee h i am sure they will ^_^
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    *looks at Ky-sama*
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Lumie-imouto: Aw, thank you sweety. You know the bed is rather large, right?

*Throws Mateoo-san and Ky-san over his shoulders and takes them back to the bed*
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: Lu-sama, Can I put on some clothes first? It's cold in here.
  6. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @Lucifer- HECK NO! *looks over to mateoo-san before getting up, pulling my hair back and walking out of the room towards the hallway, sinking down against the wall with my satchel and taking out "Lord of the FLies". *sits there thinking instead of reading, smilling to myself*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @Lucifer: If I were of the past, then I would join you before you even offered Lucifer. But time has aged my tastes... *grins at Ky-san* I prefer to focus my attention at one... thing... at a time.

@Ky-san: *floats next where Ky-san seems to be reading* You know Ky-san, you had fire last night... why not shapeless ice next? *grins*
  8. minamino
    minamino
    well i am off guys so have fun
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    @ky: Don't leave Ky-sama! oop... *snaps quiet*
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mateoo-san: Yes you may. You can borrow something of mine, if you'd like. I'll be back, I have to capture Ky-san, again. *Leaves the room, searching for Ky-san*

@Ky-san: There you are...Why did you run away, again? I grow tired of your constant running. Do I have chain you up? *Runs a long, cold finger down Ky-san's neck*