aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    yeah I'm an uke and a boy =) i like being told what to do and having someone look after me .^_^.
  2. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    @cris - haha umm ripple... hrmmm lets see... cripple? no... dimple? nah... NIPPLE! My answer is nipple cris-kun *bum goes numb from being bounced on your knee*
  3. kujimori
    kujimori
    hihi sexy guys what fun shall comince
  4. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    iam not... cris will chain me!!Me hates chains!
  5. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    haha cuteRay, where's your sense of adventure, im sure cris wont hurt too much. Right cris? *looks over hopefully then sees it's no use in hoping for a gentle cris* ::talks to self and lowers head:: baka
  6. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    no chains...*pouts*
  7. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    aww cuteRay you are so innocent. Well if you dont want chains then i will have them for a while, i dont mind being tied down by my master. If he enjoys it then i do too.
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @mighty *hugs strokes* see cute no chains just ropes roses just roses do you like roses mighty-kun we can take this suv around the park alone in the dark, dont worry Ill keep you close you needn't be afraid of nothing out here besides your guess was right *gives a naru plushi* good boy
    *pulls out delete* dont worry its not for you *stares at the escaping cute*
    @cute-kun I think i can laso delete *tosses after wild uke*
    any other Seme's here am I correct Hellwan is doing a meet and greet thingy, well where is he oh that right he may be its 12 am here anyone want to share where they are from, Mighty u r Aussy ne? Im in NJ Usa
    Cute - u R in state of panic, dont worry the right Seme will come or not till then you are safe : its not like we are married so relax.
  9. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    haha yay naru plushie *hugs tightly then sits on the ground and cris' feet and starts playing with plushie* CHYA!!! HIII YA!! Cris Cris! Naru is tough and fierce! *stares up at you and smiles* ^_^
  10. kujimori
    kujimori
    oh Cris share the fun I like Uke's too