aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. minamino
    minamino
    ray another question you told me Ivan-san is a seme who is ivan-san i am so confused here
    Ky Lumie hello how are you guys ??
  2. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @mina - Greetings, welcome back. -puffs the cig letting the smoke blow gently outside-
  3. Keyblader666
    Keyblader666
    @Lumie: >///> oh uh... well yes i am....i suppose. An artist i mean!*doesnt lower art portfolio*
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mina-san: Ivan is Eiri-san, dear.

@Keybladder: You needn't be so shy. We aren't THAT mean and evil..hehe

@Ky3: Hmm...I'd hate for foxy-sama to go all Xanthus Kahn or Konami Sung (Ai no Kusabi, more specifically Taming Riki) on our asses, wouldn't you? *Walks out and lights up next to Ky3, inhaling deeply before exhaling smoke.* We got off on the wrong foot, I'm Lucifer. Truce?
  5. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *walks out onto the roof before sittin down* i rather be outside on the roof than being near people *Eiri Yuki [father] personality overload* noisy people *have a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other
  6. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    @Keyblader-san, *hugs* mouuu...That's my problem when I first got here too..>_<...dont worry, just jump in with the conversation anytime you want..^w^...
    @Minamino-kun, >_<..It's Eiri-san..
    @Ky-san, >_<...eppp!!No, no, no...This uke is determined to stay without a seme for awhile..>_<...buuuuttt...Maybe, I'll think about it..>_<
  7. minamino
    minamino
    Ky glad to be back ^__^
    LuciferxDamien ow really eiri is a seme i thought he was a uke -__ - goes a little away from the place -__- and i thought he was a uke -_-
    Ray thanks for telling me you are a really good friend thank you stays next to you ^_^ he ehe eh we should make a group named the ukes that don't want sems i definitely would join my last seme from here wasn't so nice with me -_-
    Eiri ow what is the mater why are you on the roof -_-
  8. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    *nods*Poor minamino-kun...*pats your head then hugs you* Where is that seme so we can punish him??
  9. Keyblader666
    Keyblader666
    @ Lucifer: @///@ I'll try not to be so shy... im sorry~!

@Ray: *clings a bit* >> This is my first time being with a big group of people....
  10. Lumie
    Lumie
    @Keyblader: So you are an artist? Tell me about it?

@Ky&Lucifer: *waddles out* Here you are, you chain-smokers
    Let's go up to the roof and keep Eiri company - I heard he has some beer *hint*