aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    there is!!Definitely!!*points out* I think there is only 3% to 4% percent of semes around
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @every one Im am new and who is the First Victim

You are a Don't **** With Me Seme!
    Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
    Most compatible with: Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

Forget about the "badass Uke" part i need victims
    nice to be part of this Uke-ish wonderland tell me who are my partners in pain/submission/detention of course & Manipulation
  3. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    wow thats heaps small %!! im sure there would be more out there than that...
  4. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    hey cris *waves* im sure u will have fun picking your victim, im sure most would be more than willing hehe
  5. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    *pushes anu-chan to cris* she'll be a good victim!!
  6. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    EEEEEE! and im a guy Ray-chan hehe well last time i checked i was =P *falls in cris' lap and looks up embarrassed* Im sorry
  7. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    o_0...You're a guy?!!!
  8. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    haha yeah i am =D im a proud AarinBoy *beams*
  9. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    but you said you're an uke!!
  10. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @mighty my fav type of Uke lets play a game im thinkinng of a thing that rhymes with ripple *bounces delete* you can guess
    @cute- you are the delivery service, are you trying to get earn points w/seme *glares* come I have a treat for you yeah I dont bite hard
    @mighty btw you do realize SemeIsSemeByNature and deed I have pleanty of good deeds for you Ready lets go for a ride, in my suv is got really big wheels, I ll let you switch the gears of course its not automatic