aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    OMG RAYCHAN!!! *flies and tackles you to the ground* it's been so long! how are you?
  2. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    made it*-* i'm finally back home hello there mi-kun, mina-chan and everyone ... ray-chan ~!! *runs and cuddles* missed you ray-chan~! ^^ hehe
  3. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    *hugs you both*^^ I know..^^ maybe I'll try to keep in touch in here..^^ I've missed you guys
  4. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    more members have joined ray-chan ^^ hehehe *yawns* so how are you? been busy? wuah... tired....
  5. yaoial
    hello everyone good night?
    xD
    MA CHAN!!!!!
  6. brave heart
    hi my all dears i'm soo sorry i'm soo tire and dizzy so i couldnt read proply i'm sorry >< but i hope i didnt forget anyone ><:
    @princess: wlcome back: missed you alot
    @jae: missed you too hope your great
    @freak:hahahaha ok can i give you a nickname your not a freak after all
    @ for the new memebers hope you all have agreat time with us i think tokyo right sorry if i'm wrong or forget someone i'm really tired ><
    & for all my dear ones soooo sorry ><but hope tomorrow i will be back better ok
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hewow! evewy one!
  8. minamino
    minamino
    hello rey-kun how are you my dear?? sorry for the late replay i have been busy
    hello ma-chan glad you made it :happy. how are you?? hope you are well
    anubis-kun well then get some rest it isnt good for your health if you need more sleep then sleep my dear
    hello shine-chan and onyxpetals
  9. brave heart
    brave heart
    @mighty: awww my dear sorry to hear that but take care of your self ok and dont push your self too much ok my dear hope you will get better soon
    @ony: hi my dear missed you wlcome back my dear how are you ?
    @mina: welcome back my dear missed you how are you ?
  10. minamino
    minamino
    well shine-chan i am fine is just that this heat is making me mad i so hate it