aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    *walks in stunned* hrm looks like there is almost everyone ive spoken to in ukelicious here XD HEY AGAIN EVERYONE!! *gets name sticker and writes "uke" then sticks on chest*
  2. FN119
    FN119
    hey again Anubis!
  3. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    hey FN! nice to see you again *sits down next to you and smiles --autumn leaves in the background--* im new too so dont worry, we can protect each other ^_^
  4. FN119
    FN119
    ^^YAY!*throws rock a shaddow behind you*ive got to go........sleep!!!!!!*CUrls up and purs*night Anubis!
  5. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    *sticks stickers on my chest* yatta!!
  6. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    *SCREAMS* you just ruined my beautiful autumn scene, it's going to take forever to clean that up now ='( *gets down on hands and knees, bum wiggling all over the place as i clean*
  7. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    gomen! gomen!
  8. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    haha hey CuteRay, I thought i was alone on here atm... damn that hardly anybody lives in the same time zone as me *shakes fist* makes it hard to talk to people

how are you?
  9. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Asian here..XD... I feel the same too.. They often pop out when I feel sleepy and disappear when Im wide awake...

Im fine I guess... after 2 days, I still can't find a seme for me...how about you?
  10. mighty_anubis
    mighty_anubis
    im in australia, im on work holidays at the moment which is why im on at this time of day, normally i would be at work right now where i have no access to a computer until i get home.

there seems to be a high need for semes... LOL