aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Kazuki: *opens it and try to read it but can't make out what it says* i can't read it...its in some kind of scription that i'm not familiar with *shows you the writing*
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Wipes my hands then places the letter down on the table. I begin reading the letter to myself the chuckle*

Well isn't that interesting. Did you happen to see who dropped this letter off Eiri-kun?
  3. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    not at all...i thought it was weird being a black envelope...i made a joke that your were being...black mailed *chuckles as Kazuki laughs at the joke*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Smiles at the joke.*

Ah very well then.

*Takes the letter in my hand and closes my hand around it. Flames suddenly envelope my hand then quickly vanish. The letter is completely gone, not even ash remains.*

Well I think I'll have seconds of this meal. Been a while since someone cooked for me, it's quite nice.
  5. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    so...what you two been talking about since i left *I cocked my eyebrow at you wanting...no demanding an answer from you two*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Us? We've just been talking about some interesting sayings. Just small talk.

*chuckles*
  7. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    uh huh...I don't trust you...especially if your chuckling like that...what did Kazuki said to you
    * i place my gaze on kazuki as he chuckled as well*
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Oh, he just told me something interesting about you. I'll make sure to tell you once we're alone.

*grins*
  9. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Kazuki: oh...it seems my show is coming on soon, i let you two have alone time...bye dad

*Kazuki runs off as i stood there slightly confuse, i slowly begin sneaking off as well*
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Silently walks up behind you and wraps my arms around your waist. I kiss the back of your neck. Finally speaking into your ear.*

Komban hima desu ka?