aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @vel-san: I'm fabulous as usual. Just uploaded new pics in my je suis tres mignon album. Do I look fierce in the pictures? THANKSGIVING IS NEAR!!! So vel-san *glances at lucifer* what r YOUR plans?!
  2. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @velstraph- are you saying your a virgin to.. and... dont please dont say your plans outloud..
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Foxy-chan: *Chuckles* I would say yes, but there's just something about holding the camera yourself that detracts from the ferocity. *grins then whispers in your ear*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Ky-san: *grins and nods once* Both ways in fact.
  5. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @vel-san: oh, u mean that I hold the camera all the time? I don't know any friend who's good in photography. ANd I think I'm good at it. lol.
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Foxy-chan: Well...my plans are the same as Vel-san's...at least they better be... *Turns his head and glares at Vel-san playfully*

@Vel-san: What do you mean nevermind?! I'm confused...

@Ky-chan: Yup, Vel-san is a virgin...and I get to change that.
  7. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @vel- *quiets and decides to get off of the subject* My dream is to become a j-rocker someday. a really nice looking one, but i cant win in that department.
  8. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @luci- NO NO NO PLEASE DONT! dont say that!! thats what i didnt want to hear.. v.v
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Foxy-chan: Hehe, well they are good angles I'll give you that.

@ Lucifer-san: *kisses you when you turn your head* Oh I think our schedules will have a few sharing points. *grins* And by nevermind I mean... I don't know what I mean. *chuckles*
  10. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @velstraph- OMG im so ****ing helpless. v.v I NEED TO GET OVER IT!!