aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. xXKy3Xx
    *Straightens my tie walking back down the hallway and re-taking my seat in front of velstraph*
    @moon- Hello there, nice to meet you.
  2. Velstraph
    @ Ky-san: *grins* Ah welcome back. Don't think I've seen you wearing a tie, quite dashing actually. Special occasion or just a new look you have in mind?
  3. xXKy3Xx
    @Vel= You like it do you? I do think it is a rather special addition to my wardrobe. Only certain people wear ties, so it seems. Where ever did lucifer wonder off to?
  4. Velstraph
    @ Ky-san: Oh, he's just being quiet is all. But yes I prefer not to wear ties... had a noose around my neck once and didn't like it too much so I still shy away from things that remind me of that time. But to each their own. So what brought on this addition hmm?
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Ky-chan: No where...I've been here the whole time...

@Vel-san: Is that hitting on Ky-chan I hear? Oh, I know what you can get my for my birthday now: the organ from Dead Man's Chest that Davy Jones has on his ship...I bloody love that song...
  6. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @Velstraph- Just decided i would try something different for a change. May i ask the reason for the sudden interest?
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: NO! Scrap the organ, I want a Kraken! I ask for that every year now...I ask everyone I know for a Kraken...And I rather like ties...At least I know not what to get you...
  8. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @Lucifer- Ah, there you are.
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: A Kraken huh? How about I just take you to a nice Japanese restaurant that sells octopus or squid? Not sure where to find a Kraken... And no I'm not hitting on Ky-san, I'm simply voicing my interest in a wardrobe change. I'm allowed to compliment others. *pokes your nose*

@ Ky-san: Oh, just making conversation and a tie is always a subtle conversation piece. *grins*
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: No, Kraken! I want a Kraken! But oh...does takoyaki sound good right now...and some ika osushi...damnit! You've made me hungry and miss Japan... *Pinches your nose* I'm the judge of who you can and can't compliment, and when you can do so. Very jealous and possessive, remember?

@Ky-chan: *Smiles* Miss me?