aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. xXKy3Xx
    @Lucifer- It dosent hurt that much, i can type better now but not as fast as usual, i just had hell driving back to Ga, all the way across the U.S. I didnt take a plan because im terrified of heights...... But hey, im a tough kid when it comes to physical matters luci. Dont cross me. XD lol. But with matters of the heart..im just a little puppy. Would you really bother mate-chan with this? Just...dont tell him.
  2. Velstraph
    @ Ky-san: Hey, whether you're good or not doesn't matter. Compared to him you're a freakin saint. You'll find someone else Ky-san. The moment you settle for something as lowly as him is the moment you tell your own life to kiss off. I know I can't really tell you to do anything. But please, don't hurt your life by staying with him. My sister went through the same thing but she didn't listen to her friends, even after she married the bastard. And her own family didn't find out just how hard she had it till she came crying home one evening with strangulation marks around her neck.
  3. xXKy3Xx
    @Velstraph= O.O .... well, im not going back out with him. The only problem is.. i just cant get myself to completley seperate from him. I want to help him, it may not make sense to you. But i believe i can make him better. Im just so mad at him right now. I dont like for anyone to resent me... idk.. im so tired, have to wake up in 3 hours. Ive been up all night crying.. well tearing. Dont worry im okay. Vel you are a good friend, and i thank you from the middle of my heart.
  4. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    it's aight lucifer-san... I'm an insomniac person and I'm having fun reading a fictional story 18+ thread.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Ky-chan: Okay, okay...He has slaves and you still want to help him? I am one sick and twisted bastard, but...Even I see something wrong with this, and I have serious thoughts of molesting children...Hmm, not a good time to be bringing that up...You can't seriously think you can help him, can you? All he wanted was to f*ck you, you're nothing to him, even you said it. And Mate-chan is going to wonder, so its not like I'm going to lie to him. Go to bed, f*ck school, stay home, have a mental sick day and eat some ice cream, watch some bad movies, laugh, then talk to us some more, okay?
  6. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @Lucifer- *smiles at you* Yeah, i understand. I think he just has authority problems.... thats interesting luci XD i wont judge you for it though, because your a really kool person. ANd my seme *cough* It does make me feel like a tool.. but im not gonna think about that. I dont want mate=chan to worry, just leave out the accident part...>... < i jsut dont want him to worry. I think i will have a sick day, dont really have to be present for college. >...> ill see. ^_^ but even if i do go to school i will be getting on more. I do appologize for that to, twas the pointless travel. But im gonna go to bed...
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Ky-san: Ky-san... trust me... you can't help people like him. Here's what will happen if you try to. He'll be stubborn and try and make you feel guilty. Then he'll begin to open up to you, he'll tell you how much he loves you and how much he needs you. Eventually it will seem like he really has changed, and you'll go back to him. Even though you told yourself it was over, you will truly believe that you two can finally be together and love each other. And the moment he has you in his arms, he'll show his true colors. He'll be just the same as he is now, because everything was just a show. And I'm willing to bet while you were 'helping' him, he'd be screwing every guy that came his way. He'll find a way to tear your heart out Ky-san, and you know what... you'll blame yourself for it and crawl back to his backhand.

Don't waste your time Ky-san. Drop him. Hear that? That's his distant memory burning in the fires of intelligence. Leave him, and leave him for good.
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Ky-chan: Please listen to us. I know, I've been there. Used and abused by my ex too...Twasn't pretty. To this day the thoughts about him haunt me. The best thing to do it just go to bed, give yourself some time, and talk to friends, about ANYTHING but him...that's what spells your doom. Goodnight, Ky-chan.
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Hope Ky-san doesn't have too hard a time sleeping. I feel sorry for him. No one should have to go through things like this... I'm evil and even I don't wish things like that on anyone.

Do have to just say that the movie October Sky just made me cry... the last portion of it is just so emotional... *wipes tears away* shut up...
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yeah...no one deserves that...I can't believe he was going to drive all the way to Cali for some guy he's never met...and its just awful that he just wanted him for sex...Poor dear...

Ah well, I cried in the theatre at the end of The Last Samurai. Good movie endings are okay to cry for. They don't count.