aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well...they would have to be special chains, otherwise I could just melt them...Pervert... *Smiles*
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I'm sure I could find something, ask my master about it. After all, he existed long before you did. *grins* And I'm not a pervert unless I DO things, otherwise I'm just imaginative. *smiles*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: No, pervert is a better word. *Smiles* And when did I say being a pervert was a bad thing? Don't just assume that because most people think somethings bad means I will too. He may have existed before me, but the question is, would he even help you? *Grin*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: You have a point there. And I wasn't saying pervert was a bad thing either, just explaining that I technically can't be a pervert yet in my opinion... though that will change in time I'm sure... me being a pervert that is not my opinion. *smiles* And I'm sure he would help me as long as he knew I was going to torture someone. As long as he didn't find out that that person would enjoy it that is... good thing you don't know where to find him. *grins*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Shakes his head* Nope, pervy thoughts equals pervert. Like Usami writing those novels about what he wishes would happen. Those were thoughts, and he is such a pervert! And aside from hanging off of Misaki's brother, he never touched him. Sexually that is. (Can't remember Misaki's brother's name right now and don't feel like reaching the top shel...never mind I have no idea where...Oh its up there, anyway, not getting up) And how do you know if I don't know someone who knows a guy that knows how to get in touch with your master? Hm? I have resources far and wide...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Bah, you and your logic. And I think the name you're looking for is Takahiro or something like that. In any case, should you somehow get my master to not help me... I can always go to god and ask him for something to bind you. Hell if he made Shiny he can make something useful. And I just know how he likes to keep you down. *grins*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Opens his mouth to protest then shuts it and glares at you* So.Not.Cool. I do and don't want to say something...Because I know you'll just try and get it from me...though, I do suppose there is that loophole...Sometimes God's loopholes are fun... *Smirks evilly* You don't even have to go to God, I have Shiny, and not only does it hurt like a SOB to be stabbed with it, cause I'm the incarnation of evil, but it does have paralyzing effects on me. Once again, because I'm evil. The only reason it can't kill me is because I once resided in Heaven, and because I'm more powerful than he is. I do have a matching sword that works the same way, just in reverse. You're free to go looking for Shiny, that is, if you can remember where I put it, and if you think you can touch it...

You could always go back about 200 pages if you can't remember where I put the sword. Speaking of which, anyone other than me notice that we're past 1000 pages and 10,000 posts? I bet Hellwan-sensei has abandoned us because he can't find his last post. You know, it was at like 400 pages before Eiri-san flooded the school in fruit punch?
  8. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    F*UCK!!!!!!!!!!!! why does making reference list and looking for sources, such a b*tch?!
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    *Bangs head into a solid wood object* Ow...
  10. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    A..Ano...hi. Nice to meet everyone.