aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: It was really funny the night I went home drunk. I met up with one of my classmates, a girl, she lived in the same dorm as me. And get this, I walked home, drunk, stumbling around, she had a bike and I still made it home before she did, and I stopped at 7 11 for something too...We talked on the bus, and she likes manga, she was going to go to the manga school there in Kyoto, which is something that I would like to do too, once I have the money, anyway, we were talking on the bus, and I asked her what kind of manga she liked, and she said shojou, and I nodded. Not only was I drunk, but I had to stand up...yeah that was a fun busride home...And then I asked if she liked yaoi, and she said no. I was all Whaaat! I was kinda loud too, and people were looking at me funny. I miss Japan...

Oh, trying to get me to warm you with my body heat are you? *Scoots closer to you, then flops down on his belly onto the bed next to you.* How's that?
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Shojou? Eh, not my cup of tea but to each their own. But I can just imagine you talking all loud on a bus, getting everyone's attention, and then saying something about how great yaoi is without even realizing it. And then wondering why you're getting a bunch of weird stares and a few interesting ones. *grins*

*rolls onto his side once again propping himself up on one arm so he faces you* Much better I must say.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I like shojou! But I like most everything, not really picky when it comes to my anime and manga. Yeah, it was a lot of fun...now I want to go get drunk in Japan again! I miss being able to by alcohol...

Mhmm, and what makes it so much better? *Folds his legs and moves them up and down. His head is resting on his folded arms and he's looking at you*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Don't get me wrong, it is nice, just not one of my favorite types of manga. Enjoy your drinking while you're still in school. Like one of my friend's brother says, "Drinking for fun while in school is just called having a good time, but once you get out of school it's called alcoholism." *chuckles*

*looks into your eyes, a warm smile on his face* Well, just feels more comfortable is all. Guess your hellish charm has something to do with it.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, in Japan, they call it work!

*Smiles* Just be careful...Fire does tend to melt ice...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Ha! I've got to tell him that one, he'll get a kick out of it.

Ah, but ice can also put out fire. *runs his finger across your forehead, moving your hair to the side*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well its true! You're expected to go out drinking with coworkers after work. So techinically, its still work...

*Reaches back and pulls the white hair band out of his hair and lets it fall around his face, then takes the hair tie and flicks it across the room* But, typically, fire melts ice.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hm, Japan really is a magic place that exists nowhere else. *chuckles*

Hmm, well... mix fire and ice and you get something quite destructive... *runs his hand through your hair and down your shoulder*... steam...
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @vel-san: hahahahahah! U mean I'll get someone pregnant? is that ur point? trust me, I don't like pussy. I'm straight up gay. lol

THE H.B.I.C. is baaaaaack!!!
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: You have no idea...I wish it wasn't so far away...Wish I could just skip over to it, but alas...there's a bit of an ocean in the way that would make skipping a wee bit difficult...but only a little bit.

*Chuckles* Steam, eh? *Settles into your touch*